LiveCareer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveCareer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.8

Test Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveCareer (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two technical rounds, one CEO round and final HR & compensation discussion round.
    First technical round is with team lead or a team mate and second is with Manager. Final discussion is with CEO!

Team Lead C# .NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Took whole day - {1 written and 2 face to face interviews}

They called candidates more than they can handle from experience 1-11 years, same people were taking interviews.

1 interview and one has to wait for 3-4 hours for another round
    no lunch or breakfast for candidates, lunch only for staff who was interviewing

Written is fairly simple, few subjective questions
    1 program to write
    #written
    gap of 4 hours
    #1st face to face interview
    gap of 4 hours
    #2nd face to face rounds

I reached at 9 am and came out at 6pm spending around 1 hour with interviewers. i traveled from long distance to give them interview.

i was good with written. did all questions with almost zero errors

1st round :
    interviewer did not know how to speak fluent English, he was not able to frame questions
    he did not know what to ask, he was thinking for 3-4 mins before he could ask, and was not able to phrase the questions.
    i helped him to phrase and also answered his questions.

2nd round :
    interviewer was very good, he did not ask me much about c#, .net, but questions were mostly on data structures and algos, he made me write code related to tree and i did it. He was very happy to see that.

- I think i did fairly well in interview. They did not even bother to give feedback what went wrong. Simply said you could not be selected after 5 days.
    - They told me it is scheduled interview and wasted my whole day.

They do not value your time
    They make you sit from morning 9am to 6pm for nothing and they do not give you detailed feedback.

Interview Questions

• written : techniques of session management, merge two sorted array into single sorted array, few basic mathematical questions, order of having, group by, select, table etc
      1st round : what is api ? how is soap different for restful service ? managing session out proc ?
      2nd round : represent a tree with n node on code ? print all leaf nodes from this tree ? how can we represent this tree in rdbms ? print all leaf node from table you have made using query ? on click of button make the div of some color (apply class on div on click of button).   Answer Question

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall interview process was good. Generally, they asked common questions from industry.

The first round was telephonic, where the interviewer was very good. He asked common questions from Java OOPS concepts. There were few questions from Selenium WebDriver, web service testing as well.

The second round interviewer asked almost same oops based questions and few from WebDriver.

The third round questions were general like, what you looking in this company? Why you are changing current job? Any reason for relocation.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

One Written test with basic question from Latest Technology.from List ,Jquery, Oops and SQL.
    Second round with the TEam lead with Deep Knowledge of Opps and Basic .Net + Storng Opps

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer.

Interview

I got a call from HR team and the interview was scheduled. It was a very pleasant experience. They were giving gifts (keyrings, notebooks, coffee mugs) to everyone coming for the process. The process was smooth. 3 technical rounds and one HR discussion round. The process took 1 day and got offer letter in 2 weeks.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Wow, interview event was held at 5 star hotel, everything was so impressive, they have made arrangements for breakfast, lunch, everyone was given a freebie, highly managed way, I mean I don't have words to express, and I am not HR, I am the who had attended the interview. Staff were so generous. Thank you livecareer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was cool, they will offer if you deserve that

Software Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

4 rounds which includes written test and 2 technical discussion with 1 managerial discussion.

Went in the walkin. The process took 6 hours with these small 10minutes discussion.

But they hire only the canditates who got reference from there current employess

BI Developer Interview

Interview

1st Technical Written
    2nd Technical 1-1 round
    3rd Technical round

It was looking as if they dont know the technology they are hiring for.
    All the question are from sql which were also learnt from internet.
    Not even single question have been asked from the technology they have called an candidate.
    Also it was looking sought of an marketing of there company calling around 150 people (Almost half of there whole company strength) in total of QA, .NET, BI.
    Interviewer was looking so in-experienced dont know how to tackle candidate.

Interview Questions

• Sql Questions like creating an dynamic column having aggregation of other column first two values and place it to third place in new column.   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 Technical Rounds, I was told that feedback is great and as it was the end of the working day, the HR round was scheduled after 3-4 days. They kept on postponing the final round and after almost 15 days the recruitment team informed me that there was some confusion about the position I had applied for and (now) my profile doesn't match with the Job requirements. Even if I trust them that this is a genuine reason (which anyone will doubt) but this is something that should have been done even before shortlisting my profile, to say nothing of scheduling the interview. Not a good experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Directly got the call from the HR.

I had reached their office in the morning at 10. I had total of 5 rounds throughout the day.

1) Written Test
    2) First Technical Interview
    3) Second Technical Interview
    4) Seconmd Written Test
    5) Manager Round

After taking these rounds, they told me they will let me know and it has been over a month , i do not have any information about my candidature.

They did not evene feel courteous to respond via email.

Really the worst interview experience i have ever had, as this was the second time they called me and did not drop an email about the process.

In the end they told me that

Interview Questions

• Normal questions related to .NET and about the projects.   1 Answer