LiveCareer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.8

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall interview process was good. Generally, they asked common questions from industry.

The first round was telephonic, where the interviewer was very good. He asked common questions from Java OOPS concepts. There were few questions from Selenium WebDriver, web service testing as well.

The second round interviewer asked almost same oops based questions and few from WebDriver.

The third round questions were general like, what you looking in this company? Why you are changing current job? Any reason for relocation.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

One Written test with basic question from Latest Technology.from List ,Jquery, Oops and SQL.
    Second round with the TEam lead with Deep Knowledge of Opps and Basic .Net + Storng Opps

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer.

Interview

I got a call from HR team and the interview was scheduled. It was a very pleasant experience. They were giving gifts (keyrings, notebooks, coffee mugs) to everyone coming for the process. The process was smooth. 3 technical rounds and one HR discussion round. The process took 1 day and got offer letter in 2 weeks.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Wow, interview event was held at 5 star hotel, everything was so impressive, they have made arrangements for breakfast, lunch, everyone was given a freebie, highly managed way, I mean I don't have words to express, and I am not HR, I am the who had attended the interview. Staff were so generous. Thank you livecareer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was cool, they will offer if you deserve that

Software Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

4 rounds which includes written test and 2 technical discussion with 1 managerial discussion.

Went in the walkin. The process took 6 hours with these small 10minutes discussion.

But they hire only the canditates who got reference from there current employess

BI Developer Interview

Interview

1st Technical Written
    2nd Technical 1-1 round
    3rd Technical round

It was looking as if they dont know the technology they are hiring for.
    All the question are from sql which were also learnt from internet.
    Not even single question have been asked from the technology they have called an candidate.
    Also it was looking sought of an marketing of there company calling around 150 people (Almost half of there whole company strength) in total of QA, .NET, BI.
    Interviewer was looking so in-experienced dont know how to tackle candidate.

Interview Questions

• Sql Questions like creating an dynamic column having aggregation of other column first two values and place it to third place in new column.   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 Technical Rounds, I was told that feedback is great and as it was the end of the working day, the HR round was scheduled after 3-4 days. They kept on postponing the final round and after almost 15 days the recruitment team informed me that there was some confusion about the position I had applied for and (now) my profile doesn't match with the Job requirements. Even if I trust them that this is a genuine reason (which anyone will doubt) but this is something that should have been done even before shortlisting my profile, to say nothing of scheduling the interview. Not a good experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Directly got the call from the HR.

I had reached their office in the morning at 10. I had total of 5 rounds throughout the day.

1) Written Test
    2) First Technical Interview
    3) Second Technical Interview
    4) Seconmd Written Test
    5) Manager Round

After taking these rounds, they told me they will let me know and it has been over a month , i do not have any information about my candidature.

They did not evene feel courteous to respond via email.

Really the worst interview experience i have ever had, as this was the second time they called me and did not drop an email about the process.

In the end they told me that

Interview Questions

• Normal questions related to .NET and about the projects.   1 Answer

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There are total 6 Rounds in Hiring and Interview process :

1st Written (30-40 mins)
    2nd Core Technical (30 mins)
    3rd Core Technical (30 mins)
    4th Techno-Managerial (30 mins)
    5th Managerial Round (20 mins)
    6th HR Round (15 mins)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was very soft. i never felt that they interviewing me, everything was like a discussion. it was nice from the first day hr interacted me till joining. they were so responsive all the time.