LiveCareer Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveCareer Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer.

Interview

I got a call from HR team and the interview was scheduled. It was a very pleasant experience. They were giving gifts (keyrings, notebooks, coffee mugs) to everyone coming for the process. The process was smooth. 3 technical rounds and one HR discussion round. The process took 1 day and got offer letter in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LiveCareer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I appeared for an interview in Bangalore Hiring Event.
    I would say I am really impressed the way the whole hiring process started from the time I received the first call from the Talent Acquisition team ..the call and mail explanation were really helpful to understand as I have never heard of this company earlier .
    And when I went for the interview to my surprise things looks really fine there as well.
    The process was structured and clear and the HR team was updating the status to candidates at every stage. The interviewers were very polite and well informed about the role and company.
    They were even giving some stuff to all candidates who came for the process.
    I have accepted the offer and looking forward to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Web based concepts, OOPs concept, asp.net, Basic of maths,..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveCareer (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was very soft. i never felt that they interviewing me, everything was like a discussion. it was nice from the first day hr interacted me till joining. they were so responsive all the time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveCareer in June 2011.

Interview

Very nice , accurate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Satisfactory