LiveOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.1

Interview

Easy going, not too much pressure. Made me feel chill and just be myself. The guy that interviewed me was super cool. I highly recommend this job! It wants me to write at least 30 words and I have no other comments about this company so I'm just going to finish writing this sentence and hope that it is finally over 30 words.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and shortly afterwards received an email inviting me to take a voice audition. It was a dial-in voice test over the phone, talking to an automated system and not an interviewer. They asked me to read a script, and answer a couple of questions about how I would handle a customer objection. I believe they have people who later listen to these recordings.

I don't think they are judging you based on how accurately you answer the question (I stumbled a bit because I didn't feel I had enough information to answer quickly and correctly) but more on how clearly and professionally you speak.

I received an offer within a day of completing my phone assessment. I submitted a background check (which must be paid for by the independent contractor). The background check took a few weeks to process, and then I was assigned a training period for a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Say a customer wanted to order a product, but wasn't happy with the shipping price. How would you respond?   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

You will complete a application, voice audition, background & credit check. The thing that I feel needs to be noted before you apply is this & its directly from the email I received from LiveOps ... After I'd done all the other requirements to get hired.
    The following information lists examples of reasons which may cause a failure of the background and credit check:

Credit History
    • If you have two or more civil judgments/tax liens (excluding divorce or dissolution of marriage) within the past five years, you will not pass.
    • If you have two or more bankruptcies, you will not pass.
    • If you have more than $10,000 in debt currently past due and/or in collections (excluding home mortgage foreclosure), you will not pass.
    • If you have placed a freeze or fraud alert on your credit file it will need to be removed before you place the order. If not, you will not pass.
    Criminal History
    • Crimes found on the county, state, or federal level may cause you to not pass the background check.
    • Felony Records: If you have any records with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest / nolo contendere, adjudication withheld / deferred adjudication / probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, or that have been negotiated down to a misdemeanor, you will not pass.
    • Misdemeanor Records: If you have 3 or more vehicular records with DUI, Reckless Driving or Hit/Run or 5 or more total misdemeanors, you will not pass. If you have any records involving theft, fraud, dishonesty, breach of trust, arson, or violent crimes with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest / nolo contendere, adjudication withheld / deferred adjudication / probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, you will not pass.

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

Over the phone interview. I was required to recite certain lines and read fluently. This was pretty straight forward and easy. The next day I received a phone call saying I was hired and an email with all my start up information.

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Essex, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

After submitting to and paying for a background check, potential agents were expected to call in and answer some automated prompts vocally, one of which was an on-the-spot scenario response.

Interview Questions

• Say that a customer calls and seems interested in one of your extra offers, but she says that she is worried about the price. How would you respond?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

First one has to submit for an invitation to get an invitation by submitting a live read and answer the questions about previous experience. Once invited must go through training during a specified time frame. The training which states about 10-20 hrs and it took me 40 hrs.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

Very easy process. Fill out app online, if selected, you have to complete a voice interview. There will be a script you have to say. Follow it word for word, speak in a natural tone.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you handled a irate customer over the phone.   1 Answer

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed an application which was soon followed up by a personality and psychological questionnaire. After scoring successfully on these tests, the next step was to submit to a background test. I was called for a phone interview and then a follow up interview. At some point my work computer was scanned for minimum requirements check, upon completion I was subsequently hired.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work from home.   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Free Home, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps (Free Home, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had to fill out an application online which took around 10 minutes. Shortly after, (less than 24 hrs) I got an email to do a voice audition which consisted of reading a three or four paragraph script and answering a few questions about past experience. After that I was invited to do a background/credit check which costed $65.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had an upset customer. How did you handle the situation?

Give an example of a time when you gave outstanding customer service?   Answer Question

Insurance Claims Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I completed a lengthy online application including uploading a resume, a voice audition reading a pre-selected script to evaluate your vocal skills, and a few questions that caught me off guard. I was told it would take a while, but only took about a few days to get an email that I passed. Paperwork and background check is next

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided compassionate customer service   Answer Question