LiveOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveOps in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was 20 minutes long, the interviewer asked a few questions. The whole experience was unorganized and unprofessional. The person interviewing me had other people lined up for the interview, but they didn't show. I was asked maybe 5 questions and never got a real chance to answer them, constantly got cut off. Every time I answered the question with an acceptable answer I would get asked "what else" to the point I couldn't even answer anything more.

This company has "start up" written all over it. If you get an interview with them, in their IT department, you're going to be looking at the same experience. My recruiter told me that I'm one of many that have made the same complaints.

Reprensative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to do a voice audition and once I pass this then they required me to pay $64 for a background check which caused me to not get the position even though I had no criminal history I still had student loan debt (30k) which prevented me from getting the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveOps (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

took too long and too many questions to get an email reply simply saying I did not qualify at this time without any explanation and to try again at a later time

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Cherry Hill, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had to do the Voice Audition over the phone, You have to call a number they give you and read a script. you have three or two tries to record and submit after reading to get it right.
    Then submit a Credit Check and then pay $45 for a Background Check

Interview Questions

• There were questions after the voice audition. about how to handle customer issues   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Redwood City, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The initial conversations started out online and lead to one screen and a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then they proceeded to direct me to fill out the application and come in for an in-person interview. I met with at least five to six people. They were nice enough to provide lunch and the break room is nice. At least two of my interviewers seemed ill prepared and it was obvious that they had not reviewed my resume prior to entering the interview which caused the interview to drag on with bland conversation. At some point, I almost fell asleep. After it was over, I was simply left in the conference room. No one came to greet me and I managed to find the elevator and leave the building. I found that to be quite off putting. When they told me they went with another candidate I sighed some relief because I strongly believe they did me a huge favor. I'd rather work in a place where people are genuinely challenged, happy, and excited about what they do.

Interview Questions

• Our department is severely understaffed to the point to where we're basically crippled and we have more work than we have actual resources. How would you deal with that on a day to day basis? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

You have to take several test and submit a voice audition.Then you have to train while taking calls.If you don`t do well,then you are done for.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveOps in December 2010.

Interview

recruiter called for a phone screen. Afterwords had an excel test to test out my excel abilities.