LiveOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

First one has to submit for an invitation to get an invitation by submitting a live read and answer the questions about previous experience. Once invited must go through training during a specified time frame. The training which states about 10-20 hrs and it took me 40 hrs.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

Very easy process. Fill out app online, if selected, you have to complete a voice interview. There will be a script you have to say. Follow it word for word, speak in a natural tone.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you handled a irate customer over the phone.   1 Answer

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed an application which was soon followed up by a personality and psychological questionnaire. After scoring successfully on these tests, the next step was to submit to a background test. I was called for a phone interview and then a follow up interview. At some point my work computer was scanned for minimum requirements check, upon completion I was subsequently hired.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work from home.   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Free Home, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps (Free Home, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had to fill out an application online which took around 10 minutes. Shortly after, (less than 24 hrs) I got an email to do a voice audition which consisted of reading a three or four paragraph script and answering a few questions about past experience. After that I was invited to do a background/credit check which costed $65.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had an upset customer. How did you handle the situation?

Give an example of a time when you gave outstanding customer service?
      Answer Question

Insurance Claims Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I completed a lengthy online application including uploading a resume, a voice audition reading a pre-selected script to evaluate your vocal skills, and a few questions that caught me off guard. I was told it would take a while, but only took about a few days to get an email that I passed. Paperwork and background check is next

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided compassionate customer service   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Application, Voice Audition, Background Check just your basic work from home opprotuinty, wish I never got involved with this company, stay away from this place and don;t waist your time, I;d rather clean the sludge from a sewer plant

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (New Port Richey, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

There really was none. I had to record an example on the phone of how I handled a difficult claim and resolved it to everyone's satisfaction. Contact with a live person was non-existent. That was pretty much it. This is obviously by design and I'm sure it's part of the built-in attrition that no doubt occurs with a company like this.

Interview Questions

• about prior insurance experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online was a bit lengthy process. Asked a ton of questions sense you will be a independent contract not a employee. Once your application is approved they send you a phone interview in which you just read a script. They want to hear your voice make sure you sound presentable and professional. If your accepted they send you "A Invitation to Contract". Mind you you have two weeks to fulfill send in your paperwork. Background check and any fees are paid by you not the company.

Interview Questions

I got a few other job offers I was interested in checking out first before going any further & paying the additional fee's for the background.

Insurance Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

Didn't have to submit resume, but you can. Brief questionnaire online -- never talked with anyone, then a voice audition, then background check. Everything is done online. You get emails at each phase of the process.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questionnaire: Do you like talking with people? Can you type and talk at the same time? How many years experience do you have? What hours are your available?   Answer Question

Negotiation

These is no negotiation.

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Acworth, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Taking script reading and voice test. Had to answer questions on how I would respond to certain situations if they arose. Several voice tests. Also, list experience in insurance claims.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to remain calm and helpful while receiving claims calls for accidents.   Answer Question