LiveOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.1

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Independent Agent Interview

Interview

So farI have done application. Audio test... I am sure I failed. I had 2 questions.. First was easy, second I stumbled because I second guessed myself on what I was allowed to give the customer to solve the issue. Not knowing how much that I could give. Guess I wont hear back. And you cant erase your answer and start again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position and received an email asking me to take a voice test. I was nervous, but was allowed to repeat if I didn't do well. This test is automated which was very nice. I received an email extending an invitation to work with LiveOps. In that email I was asked to complete necessary paperwork and then when that was completed. I was sent the background check link, which I had to pay for but it was very thorough. I am currently waiting on a response from LiveOps. I really enjoyed how their process works and look forward to working with them. I have worked for other work from home companies and this was a very simple and easy process in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• The phone voice test with script was difficult and I was asked questions that I had to answer based on my customer service experience and skills.   1 Answer

Interview

Easy going, not too much pressure. Made me feel chill and just be myself. The guy that interviewed me was super cool. I highly recommend this job! It wants me to write at least 30 words and I have no other comments about this company so I'm just going to finish writing this sentence and hope that it is finally over 30 words.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and shortly afterwards received an email inviting me to take a voice audition. It was a dial-in voice test over the phone, talking to an automated system and not an interviewer. They asked me to read a script, and answer a couple of questions about how I would handle a customer objection. I believe they have people who later listen to these recordings.

I don't think they are judging you based on how accurately you answer the question (I stumbled a bit because I didn't feel I had enough information to answer quickly and correctly) but more on how clearly and professionally you speak.

I received an offer within a day of completing my phone assessment. I submitted a background check (which must be paid for by the independent contractor). The background check took a few weeks to process, and then I was assigned a training period for a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Say a customer wanted to order a product, but wasn't happy with the shipping price. How would you respond?   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

You will complete a application, voice audition, background & credit check. The thing that I feel needs to be noted before you apply is this & its directly from the email I received from LiveOps ... After I'd done all the other requirements to get hired.
    The following information lists examples of reasons which may cause a failure of the background and credit check:

Credit History
    • If you have two or more civil judgments/tax liens (excluding divorce or dissolution of marriage) within the past five years, you will not pass.
    • If you have two or more bankruptcies, you will not pass.
    • If you have more than $10,000 in debt currently past due and/or in collections (excluding home mortgage foreclosure), you will not pass.
    • If you have placed a freeze or fraud alert on your credit file it will need to be removed before you place the order. If not, you will not pass.
    Criminal History
    • Crimes found on the county, state, or federal level may cause you to not pass the background check.
    • Felony Records: If you have any records with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest / nolo contendere, adjudication withheld / deferred adjudication / probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, or that have been negotiated down to a misdemeanor, you will not pass.
    • Misdemeanor Records: If you have 3 or more vehicular records with DUI, Reckless Driving or Hit/Run or 5 or more total misdemeanors, you will not pass. If you have any records involving theft, fraud, dishonesty, breach of trust, arson, or violent crimes with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest / nolo contendere, adjudication withheld / deferred adjudication / probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, you will not pass.

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

Over the phone interview. I was required to recite certain lines and read fluently. This was pretty straight forward and easy. The next day I received a phone call saying I was hired and an email with all my start up information.

Interesting Changes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with this company and had a very pleasant experience. I shared my thoughts with the interviewer last week.

I recently read that there were some high level changes within the company. Some current employees declared victory that the board heard their voice. The board just does not make those decisions b/c some employees are dissatisfied with where the company is headed. There is an overall game plan which is vetted and frequently reported with the board. People have contracts in place and those are binding for at least a year - that are pre-negotiated. It would be interesting to see what the board really had in mind and hopefully not trying to liquidate the company.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to join Liveops?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Essex, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

After submitting to and paying for a background check, potential agents were expected to call in and answer some automated prompts vocally, one of which was an on-the-spot scenario response.

Interview Questions

• Say that a customer calls and seems interested in one of your extra offers, but she says that she is worried about the price. How would you respond?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

First one has to submit for an invitation to get an invitation by submitting a live read and answer the questions about previous experience. Once invited must go through training during a specified time frame. The training which states about 10-20 hrs and it took me 40 hrs.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

Very easy process. Fill out app online, if selected, you have to complete a voice interview. There will be a script you have to say. Follow it word for word, speak in a natural tone.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you handled a irate customer over the phone.   1 Answer