LiveOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.1

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ferguson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Ferguson, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Its awful, lengthy, and you don't know where you stand. They lure you in with promises of the moon, but you will soon find out that you are better off truly working for yourself ANYPLACE ELSE! I've never experienced such a hateful, malice filled abusive company and I strongly discourage any Insurance Agent or any Agent from working here!!!

Interview Questions

• Will you work for anything? Will you take VERBAL ABUSE for a little bit of money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. All you will make as an insurance agent is 5.00 a sale and that's it! No residuals, no nothing. I barely made 80.00 last week. They lure you in with the promise of making money, but you will make none here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveOps (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

took too long and too many questions to get an email reply simply saying I did not qualify at this time without any explanation and to try again at a later time

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveOps in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was 20 minutes long, the interviewer asked a few questions. The whole experience was unorganized and unprofessional. The person interviewing me had other people lined up for the interview, but they didn't show. I was asked maybe 5 questions and never got a real chance to answer them, constantly got cut off. Every time I answered the question with an acceptable answer I would get asked "what else" to the point I couldn't even answer anything more.

This company has "start up" written all over it. If you get an interview with them, in their IT department, you're going to be looking at the same experience. My recruiter told me that I'm one of many that have made the same complaints.

Senior Vice President Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LiveOps (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

industry referral. 8 interviews. Very difficult. 2 on site trips. Great travel prep by the company. Appropriate accomodations. Me and my family were very happy with the process. The HR Staff at LO are tops!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Exactly what I wanted.

Work At Home Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

after all the testing is complete they make a call to you and there is a set of questions asked you. After you complete the phone call the interviewer tells you what you did wrong and if you passed. At that time you do have the option to study again and schedule another call or just schedule another call for the next day. They were very interested if you could talk to customers, read the script exactly as written and close the sale and very importantly read all the legal verbage required for selling over the phone. That was very important because companies are regulated and fined if their agents don't read the legal information.

Interview Questions

• It was a sales call and they had you ask the proper questions and make the sale   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

First one has to submit for an invitation to get an invitation by submitting a live read and answer the questions about previous experience. Once invited must go through training during a specified time frame. The training which states about 10-20 hrs and it took me 40 hrs.

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed an application which was soon followed up by a personality and psychological questionnaire. After scoring successfully on these tests, the next step was to submit to a background test. I was called for a phone interview and then a follow up interview. At some point my work computer was scanned for minimum requirements check, upon completion I was subsequently hired.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work from home.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LiveOps (Hudson, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview reading assessment, did a background check and talked briefly with the interviewer after the phone assessment was finished. Had to wait a few days for the assessment & interview data was approved, then I was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps (Bangor, ME) in January 2016.

Interview

Long process. Almost nerve wracking as you can not speak with a live person. Background check for $60. All questions answered via email. When asking about average money was told to refer to website, via email of course. I also heard its very difficult to get hours. You have to sign up and be first to get the hours you desire. The interview process was unpleasant. I felt like a number as opposed to a a person.

Interview Questions

• did have have phone experience   1 Answer

I felt there where better options out there for the amount of aggravation I was going thru.

Reprensative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to do a voice audition and once I pass this then they required me to pay $64 for a background check which caused me to not get the position even though I had no criminal history I still had student loan debt (30k) which prevented me from getting the position.