LiveOps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.1

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview

There really wasn't much to it, they email you and you read a sales script over the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it.

Interview

typical phone interview, 2 rounds of on site interviews and selection meeting. Expect to spend most of the day in 1st rounds - - Thorough cross functional interviews.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

interview test is quite typical, the whole process is done within a month. one offsite technical test, one onsite technical, one technical interview, one general interview and a final interview with the head

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Duluth, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

The only thing I had to do was repeat the paragraph over the phone . You are given a number to call in and do this. I would highly suggest practice because they want you to sound as if you're not reading from a script and they want you to sound friendly and professional

Direct Response Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

It was an over the phone skills test. It went well as to be expected. At the very beginning I was very excited about coming on board. It was an interesting experience

Interview Questions

• Role play of a call..It was an over the phone skills test. It went well as to be expected. At the very beginning I was very excited about coming on board..   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation... contracted . per minute type job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiveOps in May 2011.

Interview

Paying for a background check and credit check was easy, which is not paid to LiveOps by the way. Completing several tests was simple and quick. There are plenty of conference calls with Agent Service Reps and numerous courses to help you prepare for the products you take calls for, also I am making $500 week in the General Line, and work with a wonderful bunch of men and women who enjoy helping each other out.

Phone Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LiveOps in January 2010.

Interview

LO appears to be a phone agent mill that takes in anyone who can breath, speak, needs money and can afford their fees for background checks. They have to take in anyone now because they stopped accepting agents from almost half the United States because they appear to fear the Independent Contractor laws in most states.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know your experience and if you have a bank account to pay the background fee   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, you take what they offer or move on.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

There is no interviewing process. You go to the site, fill out the application, send resume, and wait for their response. It takes about 2-4 weeks to hear from them. You must then pay for a background check, approximately 60 us dollars, and wait.

You will be taking CC information, so, your background is key. The fee is non-refundable.

You must have a phone with a noise-cancelling headset, no cellphones, no VOIP, and they prefer you to have a P.O.T.S. Line, and or cable lines are acceptable. You need to have all of the anti virus protection and ways to keep your computer clean.

If I am not mistaken, you do have like one week or so, to complete some testing. self-paced modules, as in how to navigate through the screens and some product knowledge. They do not hire in CT. You are not an employee, but, an independent contractor.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions as there are no interviews.   Answer Question

Direct Response Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LiveOps in May 2014.

Interview

Fill out application online do a voice audition then wait to hear if your are approve to contract with them then you do online university classes and you pass with an 80 or better then once completed then you have to take 15 lives calls then you are welcome aboard .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Independent Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Redwood City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy. Did a voice test and had a background check. Did some certifications and I started working. Best interviewing in my life. Easy. The nightmare comes when u get attached to the company and u don't know what to do to please them. Even if u'r metrics are great don't be surprised to come back and find yourself either without your lines or without a contract.