LiveOps Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiveOps Sales Interview Questions

1.0

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiveOps (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

There is no interviewing process. You go to the site, fill out the application, send resume, and wait for their response. It takes about 2-4 weeks to hear from them. You must then pay for a background check, approximately 60 us dollars, and wait.

You will be taking CC information, so, your background is key. The fee is non-refundable.

You must have a phone with a noise-cancelling headset, no cellphones, no VOIP, and they prefer you to have a P.O.T.S. Line, and or cable lines are acceptable. You need to have all of the anti virus protection and ways to keep your computer clean.

If I am not mistaken, you do have like one week or so, to complete some testing. self-paced modules, as in how to navigate through the screens and some product knowledge. They do not hire in CT. You are not an employee, but, an independent contractor.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions as there are no interviews.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LiveOps

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiveOps in May 2011.

Interview

Paying for a background check and credit check was easy, which is not paid to LiveOps by the way. Completing several tests was simple and quick. There are plenty of conference calls with Agent Service Reps and numerous courses to help you prepare for the products you take calls for, also I am making $500 week in the General Line, and work with a wonderful bunch of men and women who enjoy helping each other out.

Interview Questions