Livefyre Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Livefyre (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied directly from their website. Received a call from the recruiter the next business day and was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager that same day. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were awesome, straight to the point, and was on time with our calls. Within the next business day I was scheduled for a 1.5 hour onsite interview with hiring manager and 2 other team members including the upper manager. I arrived early and I already could tell it was a great place to work at. The recruiter took me on a quick tour of the office and you would see everyone working in different areas other than their desks with other colleagues. It was a place I could have felt very comfortable working in. The questions I received were straight to the point and were all related to the position. I did not receive any hard questions. I received a response back within that following week, and unfortunately I was not a fit. However, my overall experience was great! I was bummed that I didn't get the position, but I was grateful for the prompt responses after each interview. If you are looking for a place to grow with a great culture, this is it.

Interview Questions

• Described a time you had made a mistake and what you did to resolve the issue?   Answer Question