Livefyre Client Success Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Livefyre Client Success Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Livefyre

1 Interview Review

4.0

Client Success Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Livefyre (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Kari Gould, a Livefyre Recruiter, reached out to me via LinkedIn and initiated the discussion. From first contact through offer letter and start date, Kari expressed a detailed vision for the role and clear reasoning for me being an ideal candidate. This clarity meant they were ready to move quickly and thoughtfully, and so was I. Within one week’s time I interviewed with 8 people, from peers up to C-Level. The conversations were always meaningful, often challenging, and ultimately successful (I got the job!).

Everyone I spoke with communicated an accurate, detailed and attractive picture of Livefyre. They weren’t selling the experience to me, which freed me to not sell myself in return. We simply had substantial discussions and got to know each other, and that allowed us all to conclude that it was a mutual good fit.

Kari was a tremendous guide and advocate through the entire process. She was kind, available, thorough, encouraging, and humorous. Her passion for Livefyre is genuine, and I got the sense that she gets real fulfillment from bringing them the best candidates possible. That sticks with me, and is meaningful. If Kari had not reached out to me, I would not have known about the role I'm now in. She was essential in turning an intriguing opportunity into my next adventure.

Interview Questions

• Some key questions we discussed included:
    -what distinguishes strategic client success management from tactical management?
    -how do you best prioritize client load in a SaaS model?
    -how would you contribute to process improvement and company infrastructure?   Answer Question