Livefyre Community Manager Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Livefyre

1 Interview Review

0.0

Community Manager Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Livefyre.

Interview

I submitted an application online and heard back immediately from the CEO in a few hours -- keep in mind, though, that this was two summers ago and the company was much smaller back then. I was set up to chat over Skype with the person who would eventually be my manager in the position, so I could "answer some questions" (the tone was very informal; it didn't sound like an interview at all). I prepared by researching the company to a T online, even participating in some online discussions that my interviewer was in. The Skype interview lasted about 30-45 minutes, and felt very much like a chat, not like an interview. I was "shown" the office (which was 3+ offices ago), then asked some questions about what I wanted to do in the company, what my interests were, and some past experiences I had that were relevant to the internship. All in all, it was one of the most relaxed interviews I've ever had, and gave me a very good indication of what the company culture was like. Since the company ha grown a lot since then, the process might be different for newer interns.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in community management?   1 Answer