Livefyre Senior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Livefyre (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied for the position through the website without knowing anyone at the company. Shortly thereafter I had a phone interview setup with the hiring manager and the director of the team for which I would be working for.

The initial call went very well and before I was off the phone I had already been invited to come in to the office and meet with the team.

Again, very quickly, my in-person interview was scheduled. I was to come in for 2 hours in the afternoon and meet with various members of the team. The interview went smoothly enough until the final interview with the director of the team I'd be working with (same person I had spoken on the phone with). Upon entering the room this director immediately told me I he thought I was unqualified after speaking with the other interviewers and then gave me about 8 minutes of their time and quickly rushed out of the interview very uninterested. It was very unexpected since the interview process up until this point went very well.

I then waited 2 full weeks for them to notify me that they would not be giving me an offer. I may have already known this given the attitude of the director, yet I still appreciate and respect being told in a timely manner than no offer was going to be made.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very straight forward, nothing difficult was asked, just generic questions.   Answer Question