Livefyre Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Livefyre

1 Interview Review

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Livefyre (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

What a great HR department. I sent my resume and heard back within a few days for a phone interview with the HR department. The woman I spoke with was professional, courteous, and personable. She even gave me some pointers on the person that I would be interviewing with the very next day.

I knew from the start my technical skills are little under what they're looking for since I have no experience in java script but had plenty of customer service experience with multi million dollar company with a very challenging clientele.

The interview went great with the hiring manager. He was polite, funny and very easy to talk with.

The following day I received an email from the hiring manager with a list of my positives and what I needed to improve. This was so incredibly helpful! Never has anyone gone through that effort to improve a potential candidate beyond the general rejection letter. I did not get the position but they would keep me in mind for any other positions that open up that I qualified for.

The experience was very pleasant, so much so that I recommended a few friends to apply for the position.

I can see why Livefrye has such great reviews.

Interview Questions