Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Scouted by Recruitment company, interviewed with them, then HR and current Office Assistant. I was asked the standard interview questions, examples from previous works/ how to cope with 'difficult' employees

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of how you would keep close Relationships who are based in Liverpool   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

After applying online I got an email where I was informed that I would have a phone-interview. During the interview, they mostly asked questions about myself, what I could bring to the company and previous work experience. After that, I was invited to the office for an onsite interview. From what I can recall, the questions were very similar and basic.

Plate Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Sent application and then invited to an interview day. Day was very short and only consisted of one individual interview with a member of staff. Heard back a week later and then invited to a training day.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to consider when waitressing?   Answer Question

Kiosk Catering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took a few months to reply with an interview. It was a group interview. Group interview involved working in a team to build a tower and presenting ideas on how to make a matchday more memorable and enjoyable. Found out if I had the job within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went out of your way to make someone's day special?   Answer Question

Steward Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds in February 2016.

Interview

Easy relaxed atmosphere. The interview lasted only 10 minutes and was in a large room with multiple interviews going on simultaneously. A training period is required after completion of the intervention if you are offered the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A