Living Arts College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Living Arts College

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Living Arts College (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied via email and interviewed over the phone, then in person. The phone interview lasted about 15 to 20 minutes. The in person interview was about the same and included being shown around the campus.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a student that does not seem to be motivated?   Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Living Arts College (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

3 interviews. All 3 were at the school with Director and Assistant Director. On first interview I was asked point blank how much I would like to be paid and then ushered out without a handshake. I thought it was v weird when I got a 2nd call to be interviewed again days later. The next interview was with Assistant Director, and last was with Director and Assistant Director. Many questions unrelated to job.

Interview Questions

• a) How much money do you owe? (from school)
      b) How far do you live from the school?
      c) Do you know anyone who goes here?
      d) Are you married?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Living Arts College (Wake Forest, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

It was kind of a shoe in.
    I had been a pay rolled college student.
    Had ties to the programs of that nature.
    Ties to the community really not.
    The Boss was sort of professional
    Their staff is dodgy at best
    They'll use you and help you at the same time
    Don't really answer the phone that much
    Keep their eyes on you at all times

Professor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Living Arts College in January 2010.

Interview

this is very casual, the interviewee should dress business casual, be prepared to show portfolio and speak in depth about industry/classroom experience. Be prepared to be interviewed by multiple persons. The assistant director and director of education are the primary persons conducting the interview. you will be also interviewed by faculty and perhaps others. The idea is to keep cool and generate a positive vibe.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

used my industry experience to levy higher pay