LivingSocial Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LivingSocial Account Manager Interview Questions

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very smooth and straight forward process. Got 3 interviews. 1 by phone -more like my background and position functions discussion. 2 other interviews where face to face with managers. No tricky or complicated questions.

Interview Questions

• What experiences you think will allow you to be successful in this position ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LivingSocial

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LivingSocial.

Interview

They contact me very fast after I sent the resume.
    We did a phone interview few questions about my background.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivingSocial in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted via Linked In. Interview consisted of two phone call sessions. The first was more information regarding the company and the position. The second was more personal into my work history/experience and responsibility/pay structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with harsh refusals during cold calls?   Answer Question

The line of business didn't match my personality and work preferences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial phone screen, then another phone interview with a regional manager. Asked to role play for this interview and successfully moved on to an inperson at corporate headquarters. As indicated by other reviewers, extremely unprofessional "mess" at the in person. Worst interview experience ever!

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back in a few days. Had a phone screen followed by two in-office interviews. Started with a one on one interview with manager. Also met with Hiring Manager. After another few days, I was invited back in to meet and interview with the team. Overall, easy interview, wanted to make sure I was a good fit more than anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Washington, DC) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied on the company website and received an email back within an hour for a phone interview. The phone interview was very short. What do you know about the company? Why should we hire you? Tell me about your resume?

I didn't get another interview and if I had to come up with a reason I'd say don't compare them to Group On at any stage of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Wichita, KS) in December 2011.

Interview

The process was interesting however once I was at the in group panel interview in DC I really got an idea what this company was about. I do believe age is a huge factor in whether you get a job offer, if you are over 40 it's the kiss of death. So glad I did not because LivingSocial is on the decline in my area. Every deal they offer only gets 20 or so purchases. It's so bad that now they do not even show how many actually buy their deals.

Interview Questions

• In my mock sales presentation he said: "My wife is the owner and I do not make the advertising decisions"   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Typical of everything else posted. Too many red flags for me. Wanted at least 3 specific places I would go to present. I explained I was not going to essentially give them leads to work when I was not far along in the process. They obviously did not like that. They explained the comp plan several times, salary of $43,500 with bonus and commissions on revenue. I simply asked if the bonus was quarterly to which I was told - I can't tell you that...you will learn that at training. Training!!! Really? Why would I accept a job without knowing this. Honestly, think they constantly perform these interviews to get leads.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email back for a phone interview with a recruiter an hour later. After two phone interviews and a roleplay sales pitch I was asled to fly up to DC for individual and panel interview. Booked the flight and the day before I was supposed to fly up I received an email that they filled the position.

Interview Questions

• Sales roleplay - had to pitch a fictitous salon LivingSocial opportunity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivingSocial (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I'm a little nervous now, after reading the rest of the reviews. I have had my first phone interview and I thought everything went well. I was contacted to schedule my second phone interview. All of the signs point to me getting an offer, but from what I've read, I shouldn't get excited.

Interview Questions

• What deals to you think would be best opportunities for LivingSocial in your area?   Answer Question