Lloyd's Company Secretarial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Lloyd's Company Secretarial Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyd's

1 Interview Review

2.0

Company Secretarial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lloyd's in October 2018.

Interview

Made an application and within days, got called for an interview.

On the morning of the interview, I got a call to say one of the interviewers was off sick so I would only be interviewed by one person. Upon arrival there was a substitute interviewer who did not bother to introduce herself which I thought was pretty unprofessional.

Interview itself wasn’t the best of experiences, manager did not appear to have gone through my CV as she had no clue what I had done up to date etc. During the interview, her phone also went off which again I thought was quite unprofessional. It’s a two way street, professional is expected of both parties not just the interviewee!

I was amazed that for a company of its kind, they did not have the professional courtesy to send a rejection email of any kind. Till date, not a single email post interview which is rather unfortunate and has put me off this company altogether.

Not one I would ever apply to again now or in the future.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell us about yourself; nothing really concrete to report; interviewers seem really unprepared.   Answer Question