Lloyd's Register Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lloyd's Register Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyd's Register

3.5

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview and then a face to face interview at the site. The phone interview was just simple competency questions, you can revise these online. They also asked why I wanted to work for them.
The face to face interview was tougher. Again competency questions but this time they had two questions for every competency with a total of 5 competencies to test. Then at the end they asked why I wanted to work for them and everything I know about them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you've had to make a hard decision. How did you tackle this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyd's Register

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Relatively straightforward, easy to make necessary arrangements with the company and interview was in a very positive environment. Interview arrangements where handled by HR and interview was with Line Manager and his boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was relatively straightforward and easy