Lloyd's Register Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lloyd's Register

2.9

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Relatively straightforward, easy to make necessary arrangements with the company and interview was in a very positive environment. Interview arrangements where handled by HR and interview was with Line Manager and his boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was relatively straightforward and easy

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register.

Interview

Applied online then had a telephone interview about two weeks later (generic HR questions) then a face to face interview with two of the managers. HR sent over some bullet points beforehand on what would be asked. Staff were nice and interview ok but prep needed as it’s quite a vigorous process... lots of competency based questions so have examples ready to go! Interview itself was about an hour and I never heard back from them.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with future manager and several colleagues and had a chat about my work experience. We discussed the relevance of my work history to the project that I was hired to work on.

Interview Questions

• What is the key difference between implicit and explicit time integration methods.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was asked competency based questions with the two managers I was going to work with. They asked competency questions and asked about my previous work experience and why I wanted the opportunity. It was relatively relaxed and friendly but obviously required a level of professionalism in answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• A time when you've worked in a team   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Tele screen and 2 stage face to face interview. First f2f was with HR ops then followed by 2nd stage with other Senior Recruiter. Similar questions at both phases around experience and talk through CV as well as a some competency based questions to show understanding of recruitment process and general recruitment experience. Tour of the building which was useful. Once offerd there was a 6 week gap before starting. Did find I was chasing towards the end to get details of onboarding which was frustrating however I know this should now have changed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple as had already agreed a salary up front in the screening process

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Got a call from staffing agency. Had initial round of interview. Then 1 hour technical round with senior employees. This round was on Skype. Then received a formality call from HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and something about education and personal experience.   Answer Question

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews - fairly formal - no one to one interviews, all panel. Very little information from the company and they provided little background, making it difficult to probe and ask questions

Interview Questions

• What the three things you'd worry about 90 days after getting the job.   1 Answer

Corporate Function Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied direct to the company. A HR lady called me up to ask a few questions and shared more about the role. She later arranged for a phone interview with the regional HR Director. Final interview is with the direct supervisor who is based in Hong Kong, via teleconference at the Singapore office. The 3 interviewees are professional and friendly. Gives me very good vibes about company

Interview Questions

• Questions are mostly behavioral and skill-based, geared towards the fit for the role.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

There were two phases. In the first stage I was asked to make a credit report of a company in order to see how I react under pressure, In the second stage I was given a subject and I was asked to make a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Presentation subject: Bunkering Industry   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview with Area and regional business and HR managers during which a short presentation had to be made about the short and long range planning as well as highlighting my external focus

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate staff to go the extra mile?   1 Answer