Lloyd's Register Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lloyd's Register Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyd's Register

2.9

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register in November 2011.

Interview

In the one on one competency based interview they would ask you questions like "give an example from your life where you had to develop customer relationship" and "give an example from your life where you had to work in a team and how did you contribute". There could also be questions like " how will you deal with a conflict in your group?". Be as frank as you can. Answer each question with details and use "I" rather than "WE" in answering the questions about team work. And for each question stick to one example unless they ask you for another. In the end they would check your knowledge about the company by asking you questions like "who are our competitors" etc. The interview would last for one hour.

Interview Questions

• Give an example from your life when someone disagreed with your views and how did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Give an example when you had to deal with conflicts in a group.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register.

Interview

Professional HR contact and good description of proposed interview process. Clear outline of jb description and standard benefits. Interview was first by telephone, then by physical interview including psychometric reasoning tests beforehand. Interview was straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that difficult, just a reasonable set of role related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Standard

BD Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Lloyd's Register in January 2008.

Interview

good overall, can be improved

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Basildon, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied directly via the company website.
    Received email inviting me to interview.
    Second Stage interview arranged by email for 1 week later. 2nd stage was a carbon copy of the first - same questions, same answers. Clearly required only to follow HR processes.
    Call with job offer received same day. Starting salary offered higher than requested.

Interview Questions

• If a member of senior management wanted to do something which was clearly incorrect in relation to a project, how would you react?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Bracknell, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very positive, competency based questions with a relaxed approach. Given plenty of opportunities to go through examples you may have prepared.

Overall felt more like a conversation, with no awkward moments or silences.

Manager Interview

Interview

Great, very chatty interviewer. Ran through my CV and talked about my previous roles and asked how they could help with the job I was interviewing for. Very keen to get to know me as a person to see if I would be a good fit for the company

Senior FINANCE Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register in May 2015.

Interview

Multiple - met all the main stakeholders, corporate, local and Business as well as HR. I was made to feel welcome and relaxed. everyone in the process was knowledgeable in the Business and took a keen interest in me however I ultimately had an offer closer to home

Interview Questions

• Series of technical and situational questions, CV background and personality. The initial meeting was with the hiring FD which seemed to be about background (technical specifics and fit and was fairly relaxed) and second was with another Global VP and his HR which was more formal and searching but still friendly.

Had I gone ahead with the process I would have met other Business stakeholder and the Group CFO.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

The company will start by sending an interview invitation roughly one week before the interview and that shall give you ample time to prepare for the interview. The interview consists of three stages, of which the first stage will be an individual interview assessing your competencies - lasting about 2 hours. The second stage will be an interview with an expert asking technical questions - for about 30 minutes. The final stage will be held in an assessment centre - for about one day.

Interview Questions

• What is the company's competitor?   1 Answer

Graduate Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer interviewed through phone. The recruiter called form Singapore. It was a welcoming and friendly interview with some behavioural questions and particular questions about resume. It was quite a big competition (40-100 selected for second stage) It gave quite insightful and resourceful information about the company and the program. The program is very structured and well explained in every details.

Corporate Functions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

met the head hr.. nice lady, asked a lot of questions .. shared a lot about the comp sturcture and work... didnt know too much about the current role's portfolio.

Interview Questions

• not many difficult questions, mostly functional and behavioral... good to read up before going for interviews   Answer Question