Lloyd's Register Marine Graduate Training Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lloyd's Register Marine Graduate Training Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyd's Register

Marine Graduate Training Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to interview at London HQ via email. Process seemed efficient. Train travel refunded. Impressive office and location (in the City) if you like that sort of thing.

1 hour of questions. Competence/ "give an example of a time when..." questions first. Then more specific questions about studies, motivations, the company and the role. Interviewer was a typical, friendly HR woman.

Had I got through I would have had a technical telephone interview with an engineer and then an assessment centre.

Advice: be prepared for the competence questions, as the straightforward questions you would hope to warm up with (e.g Who are our main competitors?) are at the end!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have had to keep a difficult customer happy.   1 Answer
  • Who are our major competitors?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyd's Register

Marine Graduate Training Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Lloyd's Register (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview. 20 minutes. 3 competency questions + why do you want this position?

Interview Questions

• A time that you had to explain something to a state holder and what was the outcome.   Answer Question