Lloyds Banking Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Lloyds Banking Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyds Banking Group

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ilford, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Ilford, England (UK)).

Interview

The assessment was broken down into three stages:

Stage one, Group exercise [25-minutes of analysing a work place predicament and offering a 10-minute presentation offering your collective solutions]. They pretty much give you freedom to go about how you like; whether you present your solutions independently or as a group is entirely up to you. Some candidates took control, some were understandably shy. One of my peers overheard one of the assessors being cynical over the entire process and asking one of his colleagues, "What is the point of this? It is silly."

Stages two, involved a formal one-on-one competency interview with one of the three assessors on the day. The interview took 30-minutes and involved basic interview questions. However, the assessor makes it clear that they only read out the question as posed to other candidates and are not allowed to elaborate further; the interview process had a pretty stoic atmosphere with not much emotion or interest displayed by the assessor.

Stage three, It was emphasised that this stage was simple and easier then the other prior stages but to be fair, it was probably the hardest. It involved you reading a two page case study, where you're an employee at a certain agency, working in a certain sector. You sell a service and your expecting the customer to be arriving shortly to finalise the sale however, there have been some subsequent changes to the cost of the full service and you need to sell additional services. You got 10-minutes to make notes and do the role play.

I did not get the job. I did not take this rejection too personally. I understood there were probably many more candidates there for a single position and that some of them might have been existing part-timers who i noticed bypassing the group stage so you see, it was probably impossible to get in.

I also have 10-years of retail C/S experience and i believed the competency interviewer looked down on that so you should formalise your answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

We had a group role play pretending to manage a travel store and suggesting changes to increase customer satisfaction. None of my group suggested opening the store on a Sunday. We then had 1:1 role play trying to sell a holiday and 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths.
      3 weaknesses.
      Describe difficult situation and resolution .
      How you helped your team to work more efficiently.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

I passed the online questions alright, then was given a slot for the telephone interview. I completed the interview which lasted about 35 minutes, with the girl interviewing very patient and friendly, asking mainly competency based questions, I received the offer for the assessment centre, which started off with an introduction to the company, then a one on one interview with roughly the same questions as the phone interview, and wondering about how the work would fit in prefferred hours etc. then a group task then a fake phonecall with a customer which I missed out a few main points and i believe this is how I failed

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial application
    Phone interview- lasted about 30minutes asked questions that were mainly to do with how I deal with customers and a fast paced environment
    Was then invited to a group interview- 30 minute interview with a team manager then had to do a role play on the phone, given a sheet and had to help the customer with the information we were given, after this we were given feedback and had to do it again as an assessment.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went the extra mile for a customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process for lloyds banking group was pretty straight forward. You apply via an online application, then have some online tests to do and if you pass them then you get invited for an interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Telephone roleplay with a few different situations. It was open book so you had account details in front of you. Idea was to recommend the right service for "customer's" issue. No interview questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with Lloyds Banking Group. The questions where easy and I was told at the end that I would be going for a face to face interview with role playing.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do an online assessment then an interview in branch. The interview was conducted by two managers who both put me at ease and were very friendly, one asked questions while the other wrote down my answers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a time I had helped someone and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Completed Online tests and got an interview however advertised hours weren't given, They offered me 30 hours A MONTH. however I still went on wit the interview with no motivation