Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Mar 12, 2017

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

after the on-line prescreening i got an interview.
    The interview is on 3 stages.
    1)Team work : You are with other candidates and discuss about something. My task was that we were part of a fake company selling furnitures and we were to discuss about sales target and customer feedback. It doesn't matter really whats the end of it, just try to make good speech especially on Customer services.
    2) Sales one-to one : You are with your manager and you have a task and a paper with your role and objectives and he plays the part of a customer(he has a different document so he actually doesn't know which are your objectives/task). Than you play a fake conversation. Its a pure sale evaluation to make them understand if you can sell smoothly and efficiently.
    3)Competency-based questionnaire. Yeah, again that bul.lshit. one-to-one the manager ask you some questions,more or less you can find all of them online. My recommendation is to answer using the STAR method as this bu.llshit examination requires.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had to take a prompt decision and bla bla bla   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

After passing the application and online testing stages of the assessment process, you are invited to a video interview consisting of 9 strength-based questions. The interview lasts for approximately 30 minutes and you can take this interview anywhere and at any time. You are given 5 days to complete it. There was no assessment centre for the internship programme.

Clients and Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

3 sections: motivational, technical and strengths.
    Interviewer was very friendly
    Some questions asked were:
    how do you feel about working in a team?
    you are doing a project in a team of tow how do you go about this?
    when have you used initiative/improved a process

Interview Questions

• why lloyds and the stream?
      what are you most attracted to about Lloyds, culture, products or services?
      Answer Question

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the legal stream in the graduate program.

The process was very long and it took quite a while to get to the interview process. We were 9 people in the end for 2 jobs. I was not made an offer in the end but they said that they had received hundreds of applications for the legal stream in particular.

The assessment centre was a lot more difficult than I anticipated, but was a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

The group task was fairly quick and it was difficult to get a word in with the others in my group. The written task was straightforward and the presentation was a good way to highlight your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions - ensure that have thorough knowledge of the stream you are applying for   1 Answer

Emerging Talent Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

an online video interview that you can do anytime on your own. It looks quite simple, the questions are more related to the skills required for the job. Also you need to read through their website to know their values.

Interview Questions

• could not remember specifically now, but more on the job spec.   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and completed the online test. The second stage is an online interview, with about 9 questions, have to answer within a time limit. The process went well, and the questions are strength-based, but was quite standard.

Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

There was one phone interview and a case study where someone else on the team joined. They were open about the role and the communication. However afterwards I heard nothing - not even whether I did well or not or didn't get the role.

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The video interview was competency based and very straight forward. There were 9-10 questions and for each question some time 1.5 min was allotted. Also there were 60 sec allowed after the question displays on the screen for preparation. I would recommend to prepare the questions beforehand and just revise what you have prepared in those 60 sec. Best of luck for the whole process

Interview Questions

• 6. Describe when you ensured somebody received a level of service or support that exceeded their expectations etc   Answer Question

Commercial Clients Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Numerical Test
    Situational Judgment Test
    Video interview

First step is complete a very simple online form with no additional questions. Then invited to situational test and then if successful numerical Test. After numerical test, they review your application and if successful they invite you to an online video which you have to complete within 5 days of receiving the invite.

Interview Questions

• 1) Are you someone who always takes the initiative?
      2) Give an example of when you had to overcome a challenge
      Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy online application, then numerical reasoning test, afterwards an online interview. Was basically very straightforward, only annoying things was they took over 3 weeks to give me any updates after the interview. But I was very happy about the process since I'm currently abroad and I would t have managed to come to an assessment centre which all the other banks require.