LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainee Healthcare Partner Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldbury, West Midlands, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Oldbury, West Midlands, West Midlands, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, the interview included some basic questions and a customer interaction part. Where i had to simply converse with a customer, but the wait before getting a interview was long i believe i waited for a whole month before i was called regarding a interview.

Interview Questions

• What do our ICARE values and can you give examples where you displayed these characteristics.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Lloyds Pharmacy Group.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you had to solve a problem, explain what happened how you solved it and the end result.   Answer Question
    • Give an example where you have demonstrated the skill of improving yourself through learning. It could be learning in education at the workplace etc.   Answer Question

Relief Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ives, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Saint Ives, East of England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was approached by their recruitment team for a position. Interview was arranged in one week. I was interviewed by the area manager, it was a really nice conversation; basic questions about their culture and values and what approach I have on different scenarios. At the end of the week I was offered the job.

Dispensing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Interview was straight forward, standard interview questions really positive interview experience.
    Still waiting to hear back from the company but I was told there was a lot of applications so I'm not over confident.

Interview Questions

• What do you see different about Lloyds and other pharmacies?   Answer Question

Second Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bedford, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick, semi formal interview. First questions were based on current job role - how many items I do per month, what additional service qualifications I have, what staff base am I used to working with, followed by brief knowledge of the company (owners and company), progression expectations, theit mission statement (ICARE)

Interview Questions

• Name an instance of being asked to do something which challenged your integrity.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Darlington, North East England, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

N/A We were TUPE transferred from Sainsbury's Pharmacy. I know the interview process as a colleague went through it. They applied online but afterwards it took months of them trying to contact the Area Manager for them to reply. The AM did not reply to their emails or to the voice messages that they left.

Interview Questions

• Have they worked for Lloyds before?   1 Answer

Summer Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online assessment test based on real life scenarios, had to say what we were most and least likely to do out of 4 given options. Was then invited for interview that lasted about 50 minutes including questions from me at the end and a patient role play where I was allowed 10 minutes to prepare to counsel a patient on new medication. The interview questions were mainly focused on the icare values. No clinical questions. Would need to think of examples of teamwork, customer service etc and asked about my previous experience. Interview was in January and heard back in March. Interviewer was relaxed and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you put the goals of a team before your own personal goals.   Answer Question

Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process to apply for a pre reg in Lloyds are: Online application, online test and assessment centre. It is an advantage to have done a summer placement with Lloyds before applying for pre reg. Online test was situational strength based. The assessment centre consist of group task, 1:1 interview and customer role play.

The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. Group task was mainly a discussion among the team about a given scenario.

Trainee Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre with four stages and lunch in between - 1 on 1 interview, written exercise based around in-tray working in a pharmacy, multiple actions to be taken, group exercise based on scenario using each persons resources to fulfill a new contract and short presentation based on talking points given beforehand

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you sacrificed your own goals to help the group goals   Answer Question

Pharmacy Dispenser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Chatham, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1:1 interview with the pharmacist discussing the role plus the training they can provide. Was made to feel quite comfortable with the questions being asked. I received positvie feedback from the interview although I unfortunately did not get the job in question.

Interview Questions

• If I was intersted in training whilst doing this role.   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and received a call from them a couple of days later to come for interview. The actual interview was with the pharmacist and she was very friendly and made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• What do you know about llyods?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to be punctual and reliable?   Answer Question
    • What does a team mean to you and why is it important   1 Answer