LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.4

Second Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bedford, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick, semi formal interview. First questions were based on current job role - how many items I do per month, what additional service qualifications I have, what staff base am I used to working with, followed by brief knowledge of the company (owners and company), progression expectations, theit mission statement (ICARE)

Interview Questions

• Name an instance of being asked to do something which challenged your integrity.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Darlington, North East England, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

N/A We were TUPE transferred from Sainsbury's Pharmacy. I know the interview process as a colleague went through it. They applied online but afterwards it took months of them trying to contact the Area Manager for them to reply. The AM did not reply to their emails or to the voice messages that they left.

Interview Questions

• Have they worked for Lloyds before?   1 Answer

Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process to apply for a pre reg in Lloyds are: Online application, online test and assessment centre. It is an advantage to have done a summer placement with Lloyds before applying for pre reg. Online test was situational strength based. The assessment centre consist of group task, 1:1 interview and customer role play.

The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. Group task was mainly a discussion among the team about a given scenario.

Trainee Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre with four stages and lunch in between - 1 on 1 interview, written exercise based around in-tray working in a pharmacy, multiple actions to be taken, group exercise based on scenario using each persons resources to fulfill a new contract and short presentation based on talking points given beforehand

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you sacrificed your own goals to help the group goals   Answer Question

Pharmacy Dispenser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Chatham, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1:1 interview with the pharmacist discussing the role plus the training they can provide. Was made to feel quite comfortable with the questions being asked. I received positvie feedback from the interview although I unfortunately did not get the job in question.

Interview Questions

• If I was intersted in training whilst doing this role.   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and received a call from them a couple of days later to come for interview. The actual interview was with the pharmacist and she was very friendly and made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• What do you know about llyods?   1 Answer
    • Why is it important to be punctual and reliable?   Answer Question
    • What does a team mean to you and why is it important   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy in August 2015.

Interview

Assessment Centre with Individual written exercises- Fictional scenarios relating to a pharmacies and their products

group task- about bidding for a service and the task was discuss as a group which pharmacy would be suited to take on that service.

and a competency interview which laster 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• One example when you have delivered excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was overall a decent interview until the manager literally said to me, "does your hold get sick a lot because the lady that was here her child got sick a lot and I don't want that". I froze and stupidly accepted the job anyway

Negotiation

My advise would be run!!!

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application form including all my details, employment history and education. Handed the form in and recieved an email inviting me to an interview for the following day.

Went to the interview, had a one to one with the supervisor and manager; they asked simple interview questions.
    Recieved a phone call the same day saying i had been accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

Pharmacy sales assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Sutbmited CV to local manager after seeing position advertised at the local store. Called and was asked to submit CV via email and then was called for an Interview with local pharmacy manager. The interview lasted about 45 minutes long. One time meeting for local part time position. Was told that decision would be made in a few days. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Numerous questions regarding customer service and how you have had experience in this area and give examples on how you have delivered exceptional customer service. How you handle situations with customers. How to handle difficult customer situations. How you overcame the situation. How you work with a team. What do you know about the company. Why do you want this position? What could you offer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set pay.