LoJack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LoJack Interview Questions

2.3

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LoJack (Canton, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen which was a preliminary to an in person. I answered one or two questions, then I was asked what my range was. I said for this job I wanted $150k and she said they didn't want to pay more than $100k. Average for this title is $129k, so I ended the interview politely.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Audit Projects, i.e. SOX   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving where you are   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoJack (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Originally, I was contacted by phone and asked several questions, regarding my past experience as a dispatcher. I was then called in for a face-to-face interview, with the Director of Operations. He asked me more questions about my prior job. After that I received an offer letter in the mail.

Interview Questions

• If I am able to work well as with a team?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LoJack in May 2014.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview. Then a very unscripted in person interview out in the field because most states do not have a lojack office. It is based out of Boston. The interview was very much both sides asking a lot of questions and getting to know the history and goals of each other.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience? General relationship with previous employers, ect.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LoJack (Canton, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Great interview, great people, very professional, courteous.

Interview Questions

• Not really. Typical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went very well.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LoJack (Canton, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was quick and pleasant. I met many people who I would work and finally I sat down with my new boss and colleague for a series of programming questions.

Interview Questions

• They provided some C source code and asked me what it did   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LoJack (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by three people but the process was simple. A decision was made pretty fast and my first day of employment started shortly thereafter. The interview was long but the interviewer really tried to make me comfortable.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LoJack in November 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview, 1 on 1 interview, with sales process oriented questioning.

Interview Questions

• Questioned background, ability to do the job, training, product knowledge   1 Answer