Loanpal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loanpal

2.3

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loanpal (Roseville, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter and then an invite to come to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Everyone I encountered was professional and very nice. They made the whole process easy and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to stay organized when deadlines are involved?   Answer Question

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loanpal (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The worst interview experience that I've ever had... Maybe I just had the wrong recruiter (Tara), but I will never apply here again. Very disrespectful, like confirming in-person interview and then canceling it few days after. I don't want to spend too much of my time writing this review, but the best thing that characterizes the process would be recruiter's question:

Tell me about your experience with Agile programming language... yes, AGILE programming language. Finita la comedia.

Interview Questions

• Standard experience questions, nothing interesting or challenging. Make sure you have enough years of experience, that's all that matters.   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Then a O ne on one with the VP. They ask you to sell something which is stupid, outdated question in my opinion.

Basically if you get an employee referral your golden. If you don't know anyone there. Find them on facebook, contact them for lunch saying your interested. They also get a nice referral bonus which incentivizes them to refer you even tho they only new you from a lunch meeting. Almost everyone in my sales class was referred by a current employee. Without an internal referral, expexct to start at a lower level position.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fun relaxed group interview. Lasted about an hour. Called later that day with an offer and sent a written offer the next day. Interviewed Thursday started Monday. I really enjoyed the interview felt like i belonged

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loanpal (New York, NY).

Interview

It went well and they wanted to know the type of person I am. They asked a lot of questions and to see if i would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was really easy. The manager was nice and basically read my resume back to me and asked a few extra questions. She was really open and sweet. She let me know about how her brother and cousin worked there as well.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loanpal.

Interview

Really quick interview. Asked about previous customer service experience but more specifically sales. Asked about education as well. Really casual conversation & nothing out of the ordinary. Felt extremely comfortable. I would recommend bringing extra resumes & showing up 20 minutes early.

Interview Questions

• Which job is more sales experience? Describe what you did.   Answer Question

Senior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loanpal (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called and did a short phone interview with a recruiter. Then I came in for an interview. The interview was about an hour. Basic questions for a processor. Manager was very nice

Interview Questions

• How many loan do you typically close per month? Have you been responsible for calculating income?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loanpal (Bellevue, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable and smooth. This company seems like a great place to work. It has a young feel to it and seems to have a clear vision of their direction. I met with two executives on different days, and both made me feel very comfortable about the prospect of joining their team. I have not yet decided if I will leave my current employer, but I have been approached many times over the years and this is this is by far the best opportunity that has been presented to me.

Interview Questions

• We would like to add an additional 20 high producing sales people in this office. If hired, how would you go about accomplishing this?   Answer Question

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loanpal (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I was a referral. I sent my resume from an old co worker of mine he sent that to his boss. I then received a call after answering a couple of questions on why I wanted to move over then Had 3 interviews with various VPs and district managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer