Loanpal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loanpal

2.3

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loanpal (Sacramento, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Very poor interview process. Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter and then a second interview with the director. Both interviews went well, or so I was lead to believe, and I was told by the director that the recruiter would reach out to set up a time so I could visit the office and meet the team. I ended up not hearing back from the recruiter at all, even after attempting to follow up with them. Don't lead candidates on and then just ignore them.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loanpal (Roseville, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter and then an invite to come to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Everyone I encountered was professional and very nice. They made the whole process easy and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to stay organized when deadlines are involved?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Then a O ne on one with the VP. They ask you to sell something which is stupid, outdated question in my opinion.

Basically if you get an employee referral your golden. If you don't know anyone there. Find them on facebook, contact them for lunch saying your interested. They also get a nice referral bonus which incentivizes them to refer you even tho they only new you from a lunch meeting. Almost everyone in my sales class was referred by a current employee. Without an internal referral, expexct to start at a lower level position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fun relaxed group interview. Lasted about an hour. Called later that day with an offer and sent a written offer the next day. Interviewed Thursday started Monday. I really enjoyed the interview felt like i belonged

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed.com. I received a call from a recruiter who asked if I had time to discuss the position with her. We had a very nice conversation about the job and about my qualifications. After a few days I received a second call to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Once the hiring manager signed off on me I was emailed an online personality quiz which was required before they would make an offer. A few days after that I was offered the job. It took a few days to get the offer letter to me but only because the hiring manager was out sick.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   1 Answer
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer
    • How do you coach and motivate your team?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loanpal (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was an extremely casual sit-down in a board room with my potential manager. He asked about my mortgage experience and asked if I was good with computers and office applications. I had previous experience in Mortgages so I talked briefly about that, but the feeling was not interrogative at all.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loanpal (New York, NY).

Interview

It went well and they wanted to know the type of person I am. They asked a lot of questions and to see if i would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loanpal (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I was a referral. I sent my resume from an old co worker of mine he sent that to his boss. I then received a call after answering a couple of questions on why I wanted to move over then Had 3 interviews with various VPs and district managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loanpal (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy breezy beautiful an 10 days later an I was working. Everything from start to finish was very streamlined an fluid. People were friendly an my time was valued an correct expectations were set an upheld.

SEAL Mortgage Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loanpal (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter over the phone, then I was selected for 2 more in person interviews with the recruiter and executives. All interviews were difficult but the recruiter I worked with made the process so comfortable and less intimidating so that I could focus on interviewing rather than my nerves. She asked me direct questions about my work history and sales ability and even asked me to practice a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• What are your sales accomplishments?   Answer Question
    • What does a mortgage provide to our borrowers?   Answer Question
    • How have you handled a situation where you had a customer object to your sales pitch?   Answer Question