Loblaw Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loblaw Companies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.2

Sales Interview

Interview

Met 3 people, reviewed my resume, called my references and then called me back in for a follow up conversation. Everyone was very helpful. I did get an offer somewhere else so I did not take the job.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

The HR personnel was very friendly. They asked the typical questions, tell us about your working experience related to this role, why you want to work for Loblaw, your strengths and weaknesses. An interview followed with the Hiring Managers. They were very approachable, they asked more tactical questions closely related to the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced a difficult supplier and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interviewer meet me in person with very good manner and professional questions.
    She/he is considerate and well organized. Had conversation in a casual way.
    We did have a very nice talk all round the position and what I can offer. Eventually we both happy about the result.

Interview Questions

• interpersonal skills
      sap skills
      strength and weakness   1 Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies in January 2015.

Interview

The difficult part is getting the interview as there are always so many candidates and HR cannot review all applicants. Once you get an interview they are very courteous and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (employment background)   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a pre-screening phone interview, takes about 15 minutes. HR explained the role and responsibilities, and then asked about some past experiences and skills listed on my resume.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies.

Interview

Simple interview that didn't require references. Make you you know why you like food, and what the company means to you. Also be able to identity their brands and sell their products on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy, they only asked about when I was available and about my other extra curriculars, etc. Afterwards, you sign paperwork and then attend an orientation where you watch an hour long loblaws video.

Maintenance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Waiting for interview nervous thought that they called me in but it was someone else than after I went for my interview it was in the food court one to one and handed in my resume seemed niced at the interview told him on who I am and what I do all that stuff

Interview Questions

• Where there a time on which you had to deal with a difficult person how did you handled this?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Exchanged e-mails, and was asked to code on Collabedit while on the phone with the interviewer. Asked to do algorithm questions, and to explain thought processes. Casual interview with recruiter and technical lead.

Interview Questions

• Implement the fibonacci sequence recursively and to improve upon your solution.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Was easy going, hiring manager was very friendly. I was given paperwork and was told that I would hear back from them in a week after the background check was completed. So far, its been 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Loblaws?   2 Answers