Loblaw Companies Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loblaw Companies Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. I interviewed 3 times at Loblaw before landing this job. All the interviews were good.
Questions weren't too difficult, especially if you prepare properly
Knowing SAP is an asset. Make sure you know excel because there will definitely be questions about that.
Be prepared to speak about past experiences where you had to solve a problem, or maybe work with someone you don't like

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work with someone you don't necessarily get along with   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Loblaw Companies

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies.

Interview

During the interview process, they first asked me to do some basic logic questions. Then they asked me some behavioural questions and finally I finished a 20-minute SQL test. I think the interview is not very difficult because the behavioural questions are standard questions.

Interview Questions

• How your team members describe you?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call from HR after 3 days I applied to the job online and I had my phone interview with HR next day. It took 30 minutes and it was average. In less than a week, I received a call from another recruiter to schedule an interview and after 2 days I had my 1:1 interview with HR for 20 minutes and right after that another interview with 2 hiring managers for 1.5 hours. This was the final interview and I was told that they would make a decision in 2 weeks. Hiring managers were so friendly and it was a really positive experience for me even though I couldn't get the job. Also, HR called me after 2 weeks to let me know that they decided to go with another person.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2009.

Interview

Department was desperate and offered the job without interviewing. However, I had been working for 3 months as a temp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation