Loblaw Front End Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loblaw Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.2

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I called the store and asked for a Front End Supervisor to ask if they were hiring, was told yes. Went in to drop off my resume and fill out an application that same day. I was asked to return for an interview the following week, the interview was very relaxed. The offices were vacated at the time, so we just walked around the store which gave me the opportunity to familiarize myself with a couple of things.

We eventually ended the interview in the in-store cafe area, where I was asked some basic customer service questions, and I was offered a job right on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Loblaw

Front End [Cashier] Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had one interview on the phone and one personal ,which was very good

Interview Questions

• I did not have a difficult or unexpected Question I has work as a cashier for more than twenty years   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

A few extremely generic questions were asked, no surprises. They expect you to pretend you will actually have a passion for cashiering. The best way to deal with this is talking about people skills.

I believe they also inquired about my interest in other positions in the store such as produce, inventory, meat department, etc. They will generally have more than one position to fill so this is to gauge your aptitude for other opportunities).

The overall experience was not stressful and the interviewer made it obvious that she was pleased with my performance.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online and got a call 2 weeks later. They called me in for an interview where I was asked to fill out a survey before actually getting interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to convince someone to buy a product?   Answer Question