Loblaw Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loblaw Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very straight forward. They call me for the interview i went and we had an 1:1 interview. it was very easy, the just asked simple questions. it only took about 45 minutes to complete the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to deal with a difficult costumer   Answer Question

Click & Collect Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw (Markham, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the company website. Waited around a month or so before I received a response. Invited in for an interview, which lasted around 10 minutes. I was called back for a second interview for another position. After a week, I received an email with an offer of employment (which I accepted).

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer spent most of the time explaining the position and its responsibilities so that I didn't have much time to answer his interview questions. However, the overall experience was good, he was very nice and did a good job explaining the position and organization. Just wish I had more time to shien

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as what are your strength etc   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I called the store and asked for a Front End Supervisor to ask if they were hiring, was told yes. Went in to drop off my resume and fill out an application that same day. I was asked to return for an interview the following week, the interview was very relaxed. The offices were vacated at the time, so we just walked around the store which gave me the opportunity to familiarize myself with a couple of things.

We eventually ended the interview in the in-store cafe area, where I was asked some basic customer service questions, and I was offered a job right on the spot.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I sumbitted my RV on campous recruting event, and got a call from HR the following week. Ask some basic questions then arranged me an interview with their managers. I can not believe three managers interviewed me less than 15 mins, and apparently one of them were not pay attention. No respect!!!

Overnight Stocking Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

They contacted me by email wishing to set up a interview session. When sitting down they described the job you are going to do. If you have any questions, what are you expecting for pay that sort of deal.

Seafood Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

Explained the job in length and asked if I was comfortable with handling fish and cleaning surfaces and what not
    Also was told that the job was very easy and needed someone quickly
    I was hired on the spot

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Fine, asked me some pretty general questions, like tell me about yourself, asked me to talk about my last work experience. Stuff like that. Then they gave me a few hypothetical scenarios and asked what I'd do in each. Pretty standard stuff.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

The hiring manager is nice.
    Great experience for the interview.
    More like a conversation to know each other further.
    All soft skill questions.
    The manager also offered different positions in the team depending on your demand which is really nice.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loblaw (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

review your resume, and ask some soft skill questions, ask you about do you do any research about the company and how much you know about this position, do you think what we can improve in the future