Loblaw Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loblaw Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone interview with recruiter and was asked to go over my resume in detail, as well as a couple of behavioral questions.
    After that, I got contacted via e-mail to let me know I had gotten an in-person interview with the financial manager. Very positive atmosphere, easy to talk to. Interview lasted app. 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioural questions
      Name a time you used your judgement to solve a problem you or you and your team were facing at work?
      Excel knowledge?
      Why Loblaw?   Answer Question

Click and Collect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loblaw in August 2016.

Interview

He called me for 15 minutes interview. It exactly took 16:25 minutes.
    He confirmed if I can fit their basic requirement like if I can be flexible with working hours and if I have my own vehicle to come, if I can lift 50lbs etc., then asked simple average questions like how you do well with deadlines etc.

Deli Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw (Aurora, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

wonderful lady who interviewed me. took down references listened to my history and was helpful. they gve you an orientation and go through all the procedures of the company. very helpful

Interview Questions

• do you mind being in a union   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, Two days later I was called in for an interview the next day. The questions were fairly easy and They asked for Id, to do a background check. An hour after The interview I was called back to be told I had orientation, and to provide a void Cheque.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to Work during school   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

it was ok. Just basic interview questions like your availability, positive customer experience, purpose of application. I was kinda nervous because it was my first job interview, but she was really friendly and patient with me

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loblaw.

Interview

Telephone HR interview : 30 min
    In person interview: 1 hour

Although I was initially impressed with the interviewers, the positive experience didnt last too long for me as explained in situation below. The first round was very high level going over current experiences and interest in role. The second level was however in depth with question pertaining to your skillset to adapt to the work at loblaw I.e both food and non food.

Interview Questions

I was offered the role however due to my current contract at another company I wasn't comfortable making the decision in time. The time allotted to me was very less I.e 2 days. I was responsive and expressed interest in extending the offer. The HR manager however only responded back to me after the deadline that my offer had expired and that they are withdrawing my offer. This was their final decision which even upon speaking with them didn't change their mind. They didn't take into account that I was really negotiating a start date to avoid losing a hard earned bonus at current. Company. Perhaps , they made the decision for me and only time would tell if this was a good decision by them. To me, this reflects their rotating door policy that I have so much heard about from peers in the industry. I am glad this happened at the time of offer instead of after accepting their offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview wasn't difficult. Straight forward questions and the interviewers were funny and laid back. Made the experience more comforting. I had the interview with 3 people. Small talk at the beginning and eventually lead to the standard interview questions. No problem solving questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position? Why did you apply to Loblaw?   Answer Question

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Was called in pretty last minute for an interview (they called the day before they wanted me to come in). The interview itself was rather enjoyable, I was able to learn a lot about the job I was applying for. The questions were exactly what you'd expect when trying to get a part-time retail position, with some questions specific to the department I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• While there might be points where there's not many customers to serve, there's a lot to do. How will you manage your time?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview at The Real Canadian Superstore. The interview was short and friendly and lasted only 5 minutes. I was asked to provide a blank cheque the next day.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Loblaw (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview - in person interview with team lead. The phone interview was very informal, they really just want to chat about your experiences, why you want to work for Loblaw, and to make sure the salary expectations align with the position. I had two in-person interviews with altogether three different team leads. They were all pleasant and easy going. However, one was very structured with reading questions off of a page and writing the answers, while the other was just unstructured and really just led a conversation. It's hard to know what to expect. I imagine it depends a lot of the team lead's experience and how many interviews they had done in the past.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple priorities?
      How do you deal with conflict in the work place?
      What is your favourite Loblaw product?   Answer Question