Loblaw Produce Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loblaw Produce Clerk Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loblaw (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, Two days later I was called in for an interview the next day. The questions were fairly easy and They asked for Id, to do a background check. An hour after The interview I was called back to be told I had orientation, and to provide a void Cheque.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to Work during school   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Loblaw

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Loblaw in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly but the questions were tough. She seemed to like my answers, we discussed pay, the stores union and even introduced me to the department I applied to. Didn't hear back at all afterwards, my calls were ignored. Terrible.

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw in May 2012.

Interview

seems straight forward but can take a good few weeks even a couple of months.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was very minimal for such an entry level position, although there were a lot of blatant psychological profiling questions that tried to identify deviant behaviour. As I learned later on, there's a lot of "wasted" product due to such behaviour. It catches people that aren't aware that drinking that unpaid pop is not all right, while managing to see how they'll react when others do it.

Interview Questions

• If you saw your coworker eating a chocolate bar he didn't pay for, what would you do?   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw (Abbotsford, BC (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

Was hired on the job. Turns out if there is a demand, they will hire you quickly. There is a grace period (for the employer) where they can fire you at any point if you are not meeting the minimum requirements.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loblaw (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

Resume, and one on one interview with human resources

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating neccessary