LocBox Social Media and Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Social Media and Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocBox (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online (via Craigslist) for the Social Media/Marketing Internship. The email correspondence was slow and I had to wait an additional hour before they were ready to interview me. They are a fairly new company, so I could understand the short-staff/extra duties but overall they were extremely unorganized.
**Sidenote: 4 months later, I was contacted by a recruiter for a different position (Campaign Strategist - contract position) and again, they were slow to get back to me, they rescheduled my interview twice, and I never heard back from them after they had me write a detailed "writing challenge" which was mostly social media content for their clients.
Also, both times I had a job and was looking to expand/gain more experience...I think this company is still trying to figure out their bearings, and as friendly as they are, the lack of professionalism is a big turn off.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter (recent college grad) had me do an in-depth writing challenge on social media posts for 3 of their specific clients. It wasn't difficult, but the prompt was very vague.   Answer Question