Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great overall experience. The tour was very interesting and informative. The interview was one hour and typical behavior questions. Asked to use STAR format. Would recommend knowing why you want to work in operations. I didn't apply but just got offered an interview so I didn't really have a good reason.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round was a video conference call with engineering manager, and lasts about one and a half hours. They are very friendly, and ask applicable questions to the position. They utilized conferencing software for you to take control of their desktop in order to display your knowledge of coding in front of them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They fly you to the location where they will interview you (other OLDP candidates will be there). You will have dinner that night and next day interview. They separate you into groups. According to what group you're in is when you will interview, tour, attend the Q&A, learn about the benefits, etc. The interview is panel 3 or 4 people per room.

OLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

1. University Career Fair
    2. Apply online (Every candidate must apply online in order to be considered for any position)
    3. Software filters candidates
    4. Phone Screen
    5. On-site interview (Candidate is flown out to a general facility for a networking event/final interviews) The final round of interviews consists of one 45 min. panel interview. (1 HR + 2 Managers/Engineers)
    6. Offers are sent out to those selected.

Interview Questions

• All questions were a combination of behavioral/somewhat technical questions based on your experiences and resume. Nothing unexpected.
      Tell me about.. leadership, how you approached a difficult project/task, how you dealt with a difficult co-worker to team member, etc.
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

My interview for OLDP was in Atlanta, GA. The event was held in Atlanta, where many former OLDP employees and other Lockheed Martin employees sat down and talked with the interviewers about their experiences at LM. The next day at the interview, I was interviewed by 3 employees of LM. I was told to use the STAR format which is often common during interviews. Good experience and not too difficult for a college student.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a good process, better. What did you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process entailed completing an online application. Depending on the urgency of filling the position and how well the application meets the requirements of the vacant position determines how quickly the contact company will contact you back. Once you are in the interview process, they like to hear that you are aware of the type of position you are applying for and what you know about the business. They like to hear that you have similar experiences that will assist you in meeting their performance standards.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what FEMA does? What is the most interesting thing about what you researched about the company?   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for an Electronics Engineer position, and three months later I received an initial phone call with the recruiter to discuss about my background. The recruiter went ahead and forwarded my resume over to the hiring manager which an on-site interview took place two weeks later. At the on-site interview, all of the questions were mostly behavioral scenarios. It has been a month now, and I am still waiting for a decision to be made. The only advice I can give if you get an interview is to be patient with Lockheed Martin's process as there are many candidates to filter out, and there are budgets that need to be in consideration.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult nor unexpected. The hiring manager was very comfortable to begin with so it felt like a normal conversation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Went online and applied then I had an interview. It was a lot of fun. It was not hard. Very nice people interviewed me. All in all I was very excited

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Got invited to an interview on campus, thought everything went well. No technical questions though.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was intially contacted by a recruiter via email asking if I was interested in the position. I was also asked what my current salary was and my expected salary range. I responded to the questions and received a reply about a week later that I was invited to a face-to face interview. I attended theinterview and it was conducted by two HR business partners they were very pleasant and professional. The interview was average and consisted of behavorial based questions. I was told that they still had some candidates to interview and would make a decision in 2 week. I am anixously awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't perform as well as you could have. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question