Lockheed Martin Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Buyer Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

panel interview where the panel gave good information about the position, the hiring process was typical corporate breakdown, recruiter was never available for questions that were time sensitive and had an impact on things like relocation, caused a lot of mishaps

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter made an offer and was not available any time after, successfully blocked any opportunity to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

STAR based interview based on previous work experience. There is one interview with three to four people asking questions. They try to play "good cop, bad cop". Just answer the questions in STAR format and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• All questions were situational. Tell me a time you and a peer didn't agree and what did you do to resolve it?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I got the interview through my university career center. The interview went really well and they asked a lot of the common behavioral questions. I sent a follow up email and never received a response to whether or not I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer kept asking me if I had "any more questions" about the company after I had asked him the only questions I had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

It took a very long time to finally get an offer letter from the company. They did however, fly me to their company for an interview which was very considerate of them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unless you have an offer from another company, they will not negotiate with you.