Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Camden, AR | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Camden, AR

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR).

Interview

Applied online. About two weeks later they called me to set up a face to face interview. They flew me out to their site the next week. I met with the hiring manager and the lead engineer. The interview lasted about two hours in addition to them giving me a tour of the facility. I was told I would hear back from them in two weeks but that never happened.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in March 2013.

Interview

challenging but fair, great interaction and questions from interviewers

Interview Questions

• why I only did 4 years serving my country in the Air Force and left the Air Force in 1986 considering the economic environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not renegotiate and in hind sight I could have which would have raised my starting salary

Operations Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

After applying and not receiving a position within another division at LM, I was contacted by a recruiter for this position.
    After expressing interest (and then after 2 months later), the recruiter did a brief phone interview and then invited me for an onsite interview. The onsite was a very laid back atmosphere where I met with 2 managers simultaneously. They asked general questions about my schooling and experiences, then ended with a tour of the manufacturing facility.

Interview Questions

• Not many tough questions were asked, both interviews were fairly basic and simplistic which caught me off guard but made the process less stressful.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, set up phone interview. Then on site interview. Offer extended 2 weeks later. There was no room for negotiations but they offered to throw in a standard moving package the company has been great to work for and I currently am on another job since this interview and acceptance process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to change a process and get coworkers to change as well.   Answer Question

Inventory Assistant Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a panel interview and I was so nervous; however, it was not as bad as I expected. I went in and everyone immediately made me feel very comfortable. Although it was a panel interview everyone on the panel encouraged me through the process.

Interview Questions

• How long did I prepare for the interview?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in December 2011.

Interview

The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
    I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
    I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.

Interview Questions

• what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job?   1 Answer