Lockheed Martin College Student Tech Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin College Student Tech Senior Interview Questions

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from a manager about four months after I submitted an application, then was contacted by a recruiter by e-mail before getting interviewed. Over-the-phone interview consisted of general question's most employers ask as well as specific regarding one's major.

Interview Questions

• Explain Maxwell's equations in laymen's terms.
    What's a pointer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I did an over-the-phone interview with the Senior Manager of the area I was applying for and PIC of Production Operation interns. The questions were all behavioral and they gave me plenty of time to think about the question to gather my thoughts. HR was very fast in processing my offer; I was offered the job later that day! After that, the whole process for background checks and drug tests was defined very clearly and the communication was fast, clear and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were on a team that had internal conflict. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Just a phone interview with the hiring manager. She asked me behavioral questions and just what languages I knew. Nothing too technical. She told me that she had a few more people to talk to but I received an offer a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• What is a project that you have worked on where you had issues within the group?   Answer Question

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2015.

Interview

They contacted me via email and had me finish filling out my forms, then attended their hiring event. There, they had around 10 candidates and 10 or so managers. In the event there were 3 interview sessions and you met with 3 different managers for 3 different intern positions. The whole thing was personality interview questions with no technical requirements to write code, etc.

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The process is very different depending on the specific area you're applying to. For one position, I was able to get into contact with someone through a campus recruiting event. I was given a technical phone interview that started with questions based on my resume and was not given an offer. However, it should be noted that I was ill-prepared because it had been my first interview.

For another position, I applied online and received a response after several weeks. I was given an in-person interview during the week on a date specifically set off for intern interviews. It was local for me, but several other potential interns were flown in. We we given a brief history and background of the company, and then each candidate was called one-by-one by the manager they were going to be interviewed by. Because it was an all-day event, breakfast and lunch were both provided. Several people were interviewed multiple times throughout the day. There were a few technical questions, but most of it was behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the projects on your resume and your experience working with the people on that team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gainesville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online then phone interview. Conference of 5 managers, some arrived late so I had to repeat myself three times in places, but overall easy interview. Offer given a month later but kept in contact with interviewer with updates on offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you've worked with a team that involved diversity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Start and end date are negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred through the dean of my school and got interviewed for 3 internship positions. All of the three interviewers all had a standard set of questions they chose from along the lines of "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc." Some of the questions were repeated across interviewers, and some of the interviewers asked more technical questions based on my background. Overall, the facilities are not as nice as a tech company, but the products they are working with are pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for interns, but pay was more than I had expected for an intern.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. Pretty standard behavior interview. If you made it this far, you probably got the job. Most people who interview get offers, the hard part is landing an interview.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses. A time when you disagreed with your team. Why Lockheed martin?   Answer Question

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Got a phone call that I was being considered for the position and needed to schedule a phone interview. It was mostly behavioral questions with a few small technical questions but overall it was fairly relaxed. If you know your stuff and the managers feel you'd be a good fit, you have nothing to worry about, just be yourself.