Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Colorado | Glassdoor

2.6

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Very easy interview. They communicate very well with candidates on the steps of the hiring process, interview process and what you can expect.

The only bad part was they did not let me know the outcome of the interview even though they claim they will let you know one way or another on their website. Found out later that I didn't get the job because they didn't get the contract they were expecting to be awarded.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handle tight deadlines.   Answer Question
    • What do you do when you have multiple tasks due at the exact same time?   Answer Question
    • How do you communicate with team members who are located throughout the U.S.?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about an accomplishment you're very proud of.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I received a call from LM concerning a Network Engineer position in Colorado Springs. The basic questions of what I was looking for was asked up front before they spoke of the position.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Boulder, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to a company hiring event. The company paid for me to fly out to Boulder, CO and covered a one night hotel stay. The recruiter was very responsive and helpful, and the actual interview was surprisingly low-stress, as it was multiple people doing one-on-one interviews in one room. Overall, great experience.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Was done via phone call, reached out 2 months after application was submitted. I was asked one question, what would my required salary be? I did a humble answer to start which was above another offer for a lower technical position that I had received two weeks prior that did not account for my secret clearance from the Army. He stated I would need to have a degree to get that kind of salary. Concluded my interest, Not looking for personable real world skills, just looking for an education. Was not personable, very scripted and done from a non networking person, or someone who is stuck with the same technology and not quite up to speed on all the different growing products. I've done only fiber networking the last 6 years and have troubleshot just about everything networking related on a daily basis. :)

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a firewall issue?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of the interview. The first one was a phone interview with the team lead and he only asked questions related to my resume. He just wanted some clarification on what I had listed on my previous experiences. The second round was a panel interview over the phone. I was on my last week of school so I was busy with finals and graduation so that's why it was another phone interview. They had three people on the panel, the same team lead, a technical lead, and someone from HR. They asked mostly behavioral questions but there were some technical questions. They weren't too hard, they don't expect you to know everything, especially in an associate position. Overall they were extremely professional while also maintaining a friendly demeanor.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on site interview. They asked me to talk about my resume and projects that I have worked on as well as previous experience in the industry.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I first received an email from a recruiter inviting me to an "open house" recruiting event at a Hilton in Highlands Ranch, Colorado for positions at one of their Littleton, Colorado campuses. Upon arriving, I was asked to wait for 15 minutes or so in the lobby of the hotel, then invited to come back with a manger. We spoke briefly, then he introduced me to two managers who were more relevant to the positions I was looking for. We had a friendly conversation delving into both technical skills and "soft" skills, and at the end of it, they invited me to interview on-campus the following day.

At the on-campus interview - which was conducted in their "flagship" Littleton office with one of the most visually spectacular views I've ever seen - a project manager and senior sysadmin spoke with me about more of the details. At its conclusion, one of the recruiters told me I would hear back the following week regarding whether or not I got the position.

Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and forthcoming, even willing to answer negatively to some of my questions. They were as invested in ensuring that I was a good fit for the company as I was in ensuring that I would enjoy working there.

However, the next week came and went, and I did not hear back. A second week passed, then a third, then soon a month had passed. Throughout this time, I sent emails to the people with whom I spoke asking about the results of my interview, but to date I have not heard anything or received a single response of any sort. I admittedly am disappointed, as the company seemed very impressive and I strongly believe I would have enjoyed working there.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some very technical questions about specific Unix commands to perform certain tasks.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email asking for additional information for a given requisition. After filling that out I was contacted by phone a few days later to schedule an in person interview at the facility the job would be for. Hiring event consisted of around 30 people, everyone was given two interviews. One was typical behavioral interview and they wanted all the answers in STAR format. Other was slightly more technical and just went over the stuff I had on my resume

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to prioritize something for a group   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I was invited to a hiring event in February 2017 out in Littleton, CO. The event was from 7:30 AM to about 1 PM. Booking the flight, hotel and rental car was a breeze. Breakfast was provided and then we were guaranteed two interviews with hiring managers that were interested in us. The group of interviewees there were of all different background types, from business and finance to engineering. The interviews themselves were straightforward and mainly behavioral questions based on the STAR format. Overall it was a pleasant experience and everyone was very welcoming and excited that we were there. While we were eating several employees shared their experiences, good and bad, with Lockheed and allowed us to ask questions.

The only poor part of this experience was the followup. We were told we should hear back in approximately two weeks on the status. Never heard back and wasn't provided any details as to who my recruiter was so I contacted the HR rep that initially contacted me about 5 weeks later. Got a prompt reply about my recruiter so I contacted that individual. Got a prompt reply that was positive and gave some detail to the situation. I was told that I should be contacted once final decisions have been made by the hiring manager. Still haven't heard back and its been over 10 weeks. You never know exactly what is happening in the background with these large companies. They could be waiting for a contact to be obtained or what not, so I honestly never expect a final result to be given.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with someone and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked with three different managers that worked on various projects. The questions were very basic, thing such as, talk about a challenge you had to overcome, etc. They did provide breakfast which was neat.