Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Colorado | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.5

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on site interview. They asked me to talk about my resume and projects that I have worked on as well as previous experience in the industry.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email asking for additional information for a given requisition. After filling that out I was contacted by phone a few days later to schedule an in person interview at the facility the job would be for. Hiring event consisted of around 30 people, everyone was given two interviews. One was typical behavioral interview and they wanted all the answers in STAR format. Other was slightly more technical and just went over the stuff I had on my resume

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to prioritize something for a group   Answer Question

CS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview was one on one for approximately an hour, the guy was kind of confusing and little like he didnt know what question to ask next, but he always seemed to dislike/disapprove of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ten years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

They flew me out to Denver for a new grad hiring event. They separated us into rooms and the hiring managers talked to each of us at least twice. The interviews lasted about 30 minutes or more, they were mostly nontechnical since the hiring managers were not engineers themselves.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with an conflict in a group setting. How did you resolve it? (answer it in STAR format)   Answer Question

Systems Integration and Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiters at a university career fair. Applied to various positions online, and about a month later got a call asking to come to an onsite hiring event. They fortunately paid for all travel expenses.

However, I was left out for a good couple hours of the afternoon waiting for just one interview. Had I not asked, I probably would have received a much shorter interview than other candidates did. Things could have definitely been much smoother, especially when they pushed back the time I needed to be there by two hours. The good side is they gave us a tour of the campus and a short presentation!

Interview Questions

• STAR method, student design team roles and responsibilities   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Boulder, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process starts off with HR who then asks you some questions and if you are willing to relocate. If they find a suit for you, they will have an on-phone interview and then move on with a on-site interview if you seem to be a good candidate. The on-site interview is a mix of behavioral and some technical questions. You will get notified within 2 weeks if you get the offer for the position applied.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project of which you worked as a team. What was your role?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was technical and also behavioral. Typical questions. I was asked where do I see myself in 5 years. Also asked to explain my responsibilities on past projects. What were my achievements? Also what were my weaknesses.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiting coordinator to set up a 30-minute screening interview with the hiring manager. The interview went well (or so I thought). I was told I would be contacted the following week, and to reach out to recruiting if I didn't (this was at the end of July). By the end of the following week when I didn't hear anything, I emailed the recruiter asking about the status. Neither that email, nor any of the 3 others I sent over the following 8 weeks was ever responded to. After approximately 10 weeks, I got an automated "thanks but no thanks" email.

Lockheed supposedly prides itself on transparency during the interview process, but they can't even be bothered to send a simple reply to a follow up email, preferring to just leave a person hanging for as long as they want them to. It's very disappointing that a company like Lockheed treats potential new hires like this.

Courseware Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

They saw my resume on Monster and called me. I interviewed first with the Training Manager, then was joined by the Quality Assurance Manager, then later we were joined by the Project Manager. Very relaxed atmosphere. Were willing to consider me even though I had no software development experience. Received an offer by mail the next week, and started within 2 weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous instructional design experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We had negotiated at the end of the interview. I asked for $10,000 more than they were offering. They met me in the middle by sending me an offer for $5,000 more than they had planned to pay for the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was great nice management and very respectful. The hiring manger was great she was very understanding and helpful on the phone and through out the hiring process. I love Lockheed Martin