Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Colorado Springs, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.4

CS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview was one on one for approximately an hour, the guy was kind of confusing and little like he didnt know what question to ask next, but he always seemed to dislike/disapprove of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ten years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted approximately 3 weeks later via email. Company arranged travel, rental car and hotel. Interviewed with 2 different project managers. Interview was was very non-technical. Was asked mostly behavioral questions. Was contacted 2 weeks later with an offer. Did not negotiate as the offer was appropriate for new grad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working in a team environment and had a team member who did not complete their task or pull their own weight and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. I wasn't asked any programming questions. I was asked whether I was familiar with Oracle. It was mostly the Interviewers explaining the contract to me without divulging too many proprietary details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Zero ability to negotiate

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email with 2 weeks asking me to apply for another position. A few days later I got an invite to a recruiting event in King of Prussia, PA and for one on Colorado Springs, CO. They paid for everything and flew me out back to back. Interview went really well and everyone was really down to earth. Interview day was breakfast and meet and greet then 3-30 minute behavioral question with 3 different hiring managers, then lunch. Got offer for both locations about 2 weeks after (during Thanksgiving time).

Information Assurance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

One phone call with technical questions being asked and a bit about my background. It involved the IA team lead, IA technician, and representative from my recruiting company. I spoke to the IA members and was able to ask questions about the program and the types of tasks I would be doing if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with the HBSS application.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Satellite Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Straight to the point. Fact finding questions about my resume, followed by the STAR METHOD questioning process. Very professional. Shirt and tie for the interview itself. Offer extended from human resources not the hiring manager. Very easy going process and fast track to get me the job. Would recommend practicing the STAR METHOD of questioning before going to the interview. All questions after the resume are in this format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you found a better way to do something and how you implemented it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer, Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviews are more focused on how to deal with difficult customers and a general appraisal of skill set rather than specific questions about code or systems knowledge. Managers also try to get a feel of whether you fit into their local culture well, than if you know what circumstances require a binary sort vs. a bubble sort.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a user who tells you that they hate the product?   1 Answer

Field Technician Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

So I applied for a different job and was contacted by a recruiter for this one. I had an interview about a week later. Interview was with two managers. Less than a week later an official offer was extended to me, which I accepted. Every Lockheed martin representative was very friendly and helpful. Very good expirence.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Was Emailed about 2 months later. Flew out to an interview session that consisted of four interviews. Each interview fell under different areas of the business. The longest part was communicating with the recruiter that is assigned to you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you faced adversity and how did you handle it?
      Tell me about a time that you took on a leadership role.
      What programming languages are you familiar with?

Nothing too technical, they realize this position could be a first experience job for you.
      Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

I am a transiting veteran who just relocated to Colorado Springs. I was contacted by a staffing agency and provided a copy of my resume and actually had an interview scheduled by the end of the day. I believe everything moved so quickly because of my particular experience while in the Air Force. The position in question was to conduct the testing of a command and control/integrated defense system for a foreign military and they were looking for a very specific skillset. The interview lasted about 45 minutes, 25 of which was spent discussing the project. Afterwards, we discussed my exact role and experience on some of the systems I had supported while on active duty. There were no real questions (i.e. what is your biggest strength, etc…) they just wanted to know what I had previously worked on. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. I have a software background and supported similar systems but got the impression they wanted someone with more operational experience.

Interview Questions

• How much indepth experience do you have with tactical datalinks.   Answer Question