Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Colorado Springs, CO | Glassdoor

2.3

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Very easy interview. They communicate very well with candidates on the steps of the hiring process, interview process and what you can expect.

The only bad part was they did not let me know the outcome of the interview even though they claim they will let you know one way or another on their website. Found out later that I didn't get the job because they didn't get the contract they were expecting to be awarded.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handle tight deadlines.   Answer Question
    • What do you do when you have multiple tasks due at the exact same time?   Answer Question
    • How do you communicate with team members who are located throughout the U.S.?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about an accomplishment you're very proud of.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I received a call from LM concerning a Network Engineer position in Colorado Springs. The basic questions of what I was looking for was asked up front before they spoke of the position.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Was done via phone call, reached out 2 months after application was submitted. I was asked one question, what would my required salary be? I did a humble answer to start which was above another offer for a lower technical position that I had received two weeks prior that did not account for my secret clearance from the Army. He stated I would need to have a degree to get that kind of salary. Concluded my interest, Not looking for personable real world skills, just looking for an education. Was not personable, very scripted and done from a non networking person, or someone who is stuck with the same technology and not quite up to speed on all the different growing products. I've done only fiber networking the last 6 years and have troubleshot just about everything networking related on a daily basis. :)

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a firewall issue?   1 Answer

CS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview was one on one for approximately an hour, the guy was kind of confusing and little like he didnt know what question to ask next, but he always seemed to dislike/disapprove of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ten years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted approximately 3 weeks later via email. Company arranged travel, rental car and hotel. Interviewed with 2 different project managers. Interview was was very non-technical. Was asked mostly behavioral questions. Was contacted 2 weeks later with an offer. Did not negotiate as the offer was appropriate for new grad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working in a team environment and had a team member who did not complete their task or pull their own weight and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. I wasn't asked any programming questions. I was asked whether I was familiar with Oracle. It was mostly the Interviewers explaining the contract to me without divulging too many proprietary details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Zero ability to negotiate

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email with 2 weeks asking me to apply for another position. A few days later I got an invite to a recruiting event in King of Prussia, PA and for one on Colorado Springs, CO. They paid for everything and flew me out back to back. Interview went really well and everyone was really down to earth. Interview day was breakfast and meet and greet then 3-30 minute behavioral question with 3 different hiring managers, then lunch. Got offer for both locations about 2 weeks after (during Thanksgiving time).

Information Assurance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

One phone call with technical questions being asked and a bit about my background. It involved the IA team lead, IA technician, and representative from my recruiting company. I spoke to the IA members and was able to ask questions about the program and the types of tasks I would be doing if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with the HBSS application.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Satellite Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Straight to the point. Fact finding questions about my resume, followed by the STAR METHOD questioning process. Very professional. Shirt and tie for the interview itself. Offer extended from human resources not the hiring manager. Very easy going process and fast track to get me the job. Would recommend practicing the STAR METHOD of questioning before going to the interview. All questions after the resume are in this format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you found a better way to do something and how you implemented it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer, Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviews are more focused on how to deal with difficult customers and a general appraisal of skill set rather than specific questions about code or systems knowledge. Managers also try to get a feel of whether you fit into their local culture well, than if you know what circumstances require a binary sort vs. a bubble sort.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a user who tells you that they hate the product?   1 Answer