Lockheed Martin Contract Negotiator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Contract Negotiator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a panel of 3 interviewers, one manager and two leads. They had a list of questions each person would ask me. It wasn't a sit down and chat interview, very straight forward so it was tough to relax.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Contracts Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and approximately a month later I received an email asking me to complete a security questionnaire. After sending in the questionnaire and the background check form, I received another email to go over the document about a week later. I got the official invite to interview onsite. I was interviewed by a panel and it went very well. They asked behavioral questions and about my alma mater's degree program. The questions were preselected. Once the interview was over, they told me it would take about three weeks to receive feedback, which it did.

Unfortunately, the company cancelled the requisition at the last minute. No one got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Called in to be interviewed at a "hiring event". There were two groups coming through for interviews that day, probably 80 people total. We went on a tour of the facility, saw a presentation of the company, and were interviewed.
    The recruiter for this event wasn't very organized as she told us that we would hear back withing the week whether we got the job or not. One month later not I or 4 other applicants heard back. They eventually got their rejection letters but it has been over two months now and I still havent gotten anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview; call inviting me for in-person interview came a week later. Fly me out, paid for hotel and rental car. Interview lasted an hour. STAR behavioral questions. Decision came two weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

In a conference room with two different teams. Both teams got to ask questions about your resume and background. The whole interview lasted around 45 minutes. We talked a lot about what Lockheed Martin does, and the program that I would be interning with. They asked about flexibility in my class schedule and if I was comfortable using the Microsoft suite of programs. I asked a lot of questions about what tools I would be using and how much experience I would be getting.

Contract Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was cumbersome. A relocation was supposed to be negotiable and was not. Dont believe them when they knock the szlary down a few grand and say that you will grow in to it. Stick to your guns.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont negotiate. Almost like a tyrany.

Contract Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Internal candiate and applied and about 3 weeks later, got a call for an interview. It was fast and easy since I was internal and knew the organization.

Interview Questions

• Was full spectrum leadership and honestly wasn't prepared for behavior, had most accomplishments and that got me off guard. Study up on behavioral questions. I would have aced it if I had. I have the knowledge and experience but not swift to answer 5 fold questions fastly and accurately.

Q: Describe some ways in which you changed standard operating procedures for your
      department/group. What prompted you to make these changes? What happened?
      Answer Question