Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Eagan, MN | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Eagan, MN

2.0

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and about two weeks later I received an invitation to come on site for an interview. When I got there, I had to wait an additional 15 minutes (I came 20 minutes early) in the lobby for the interviewer to show. Once she arrived, she showed me around and took me to her office where we conducted the interview. She was obviously distracted by many things going on in her office. She would constantly text someone on her cell phone while I was explaining things on my resume, and then interrupt me telling me that there was supposed to be another person interviewing me at the same time and was running late. (He never showed up.) In the middle of the interview, she received a phone call. She told me to pause my thoughts and went to pick it up. It was an unknown number so she didn't pick it up, and freaked out a bit. She then told me to continue where I left off while the phone was ringing. After I finished my statement, she looked at her cell phone, and cried out that I wasn't supposed to be there, and that I was supposed to be at another technical interview with the Team Lead and the Chief Architect, which I was not told or asked about.

The Team Lead and the Chief Architect didn't seem pleased to be there. They asked me very basic questions both relating to Computer Science and my resume, which threw me off. After sometime, the first interviewer came back and again stated that I wasn't supposed to be there. The interview was apparently only scheduled for 30 minutes but went for an hour. I finally got to ask some of my questions, like "what is the culture of the company like?" and they 'didn't know' the answer to any of my questions. Everything felt very rushed, and unorganized, like it was spur of the moment even though I had scheduled the interview far in advanced.

When I left, the interviewer said that they would have a decision made in less than two weeks. About a month later I emailed them back asking about the decision and why I was a good candidate, and if they needed anything, etc. and the reply I got was

"So sorry, but no decision has been made yet. And, the hiring managers would let me know if they needed anything else."

Next day I got an answer.

Interview Questions

• What is a class?
      What is inheritance, and examples?
      What is an interface?
      Stuff about my resume.
      Answer Question

Contract Negotiator Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Interview

It took a long time to get contacted after applying for the position. The interview was pretty easy. There were no oddball questions. Very basic material: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" "Where do you want to be in your career five years from now?"

Interview Questions

• "This can be a stressful job sometimes. How do you handle stress?"   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Worked for them before, so already had history and knowledge of processes. Knowledge of project along with experience with hiring personnel. This was the third time at being hired by Lockheed.

Negotiation

Was offered more than asking.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Met with senior level management down to the manager I would be working for and co-workers.

Interview Questions

• I was well versed in military communications, the interview revolved around my skills, no unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lockheed slid me a piece of paper with a number on it, I accepted on the spot.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in June 2009.

Interview

Face to Face interview for 1 hour with supervisor and his manager and a coworker. I had worked at this location before so I knew all of the processes and mainframe software so it was a very easy interview.

Negotiation

Here is the offer no opportunity to negotiate.

Component Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in March 2009.

Interview

Brought on-site. First met with HR rep who went over employment details and benefits, then interviewed with the department manager and an Engineer. It was strange, they presented details about the company and asked very little questions of me or my background. I had to almost interrupt to explain my skill set. Never got a call back, I think they already had settled on someone by the time my interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer