Lockheed Martin Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eglin AFB, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eglin AFB, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through (3) hour long phone interviews before being brought to the site. Most were standard interview questions on the phone covering experience and knowledge. The in person interview was over an hour and went through all situational questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked situational questions, mainly "tell us about a time" and there were a lot of them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fairfax, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Multi-Step Process:
    1.) Apply online against open position
    2.) Initial phone screen with corporate recruiter
    3.) Technical phone screen with hiring manager
    4.) On site interview with hiring manager and Product Line Director, about 60 minutes total (15 minutes-resume specific, 35 minutes behavior based interviewing, 10 minutes candidate questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was intially contacted by a recruiter via email asking if I was interested in the position. I was also asked what my current salary was and my expected salary range. I responded to the questions and received a reply about a week later that I was invited to a face-to face interview. I attended theinterview and it was conducted by two HR business partners they were very pleasant and professional. The interview was average and consisted of behavorial based questions. I was told that they still had some candidates to interview and would make a decision in 2 week. I am anixously awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't perform as well as you could have. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)).

Interview

Unnecessary behavioral questions that had nothing to do with the job and how you perform the role. Time wasting questions that do not capture if you are the right candidate for the job, but just conversation fillers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell a leader no and what happen   Answer Question
    • Do you have a problem with the commute   1 Answer