Lockheed Martin Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Human Resources Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiting coordinator to set up a 30-minute screening interview with the hiring manager. The interview went well (or so I thought). I was told I would be contacted the following week, and to reach out to recruiting if I didn't (this was at the end of July). By the end of the following week when I didn't hear anything, I emailed the recruiter asking about the status. Neither that email, nor any of the 3 others I sent over the following 8 weeks was ever responded to. After approximately 10 weeks, I got an automated "thanks but no thanks" email.

Lockheed supposedly prides itself on transparency during the interview process, but they can't even be bothered to send a simple reply to a follow up email, preferring to just leave a person hanging for as long as they want them to. It's very disappointing that a company like Lockheed treats potential new hires like this.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied through my university and attended an info session. Walk later asked to do an on campus interview, it was one on one with the same person who conducted the info session. Process took about three weeks. Interview was mainly asking questions about my past experiences on and off of my resume and also asked a couple of behavioral questions. Later I could ask questions as well. The interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Provo, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by one individual for about half an hour and then by another right after that. They asked me very straightforward questions. Why should we hire you? Tell us about yourself. What do you know about Lockheed Martin. They were great at being hard to read. They never got back to me, nor many of my peers who interviewed with them.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Process went fairly smooth, though there was a long time between applying and hearing anything from the company. The interview itself was pretty standard, weighing heavily on behavioral based questions. I was not asked many technical questions themselves, but tried to bring that out with the behavioral questions. Interviewers were amiable and easy to get along with.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Applied online, phone screen with recruiter and then an in person interview at work site; behavioral based, tell me about a time type questions. I met with multiple people from team including peers and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your integrity or ethics was challenged..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Worked directly with recruiter. Didn't negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2012.

Interview

It was work-study position. Asked to go through my resume, then some behavioral questions about keeping documents confidential.

Interview Questions

• In what way have you successfully kept documents confidential   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2012.

Interview

Initially I came in contact with LM through my university's job site. I sent in my resume and was contactede a few days later. A phone interview ensued followed by a second-round on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change priorities quickly.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2011.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and down to earth. I had a first round with them, then followed up 3 weeks later and then heard back from them. The whole process for that was about 4 weeks. Then the second round interview was onsite 1 week later. Its important to be patient and follow up if you do not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an environment you would like to work in, and an environment you would not like to work in   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2009.

Interview

Emailed manager, after that I got a phone call arranging an interview, then waited a while and got phone interviewed with 2 or three people. I waited a while and got a call from the director asking me why I was a good fit. I waited several months and then months later I got the job.