Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter and given what amounts to a questionnaire. After about 2 weeks I was cold called and essentially interviewed on the spot. After waiting another week I was called and spoke with the hiring manager. The call was more of a screening than an interview at that point and I was asked if I'd like to fly out for an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was one of the more negative and unprofessional interview experiences I've ever had. I was told the hiring manager would be flying out along with a couple of team members. Only one team member came out and there were 4 others including the hiring manager joining via skype. The hiring manager was wearing a t-shirt, one of the guys on skype answered his cell and had a full conversation while the others were asking me questions. Another of the interviewers was at home and I could see and hear his dog and children running around making noise while I was attempting to answer questions.

In the end I was told 1-2 weeks for a decision. Decision came after 2 months with an email that just had rejection in the subject line (how perfect). Really showed me a lot about LM's corporate team.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember all of the questions but many were related to linux/unix administration and configuration management as well as network monitoring tools. I'm more of a windows admin so not all of the tools they mentioned were familiar to me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was via phone. This was an internal interview because I already worked for LM, but I worked on a different program. The program I was working at the time was ending, so I found another position within my skill set to apply to. The hiring manager contacted me within a week.

Interview Questions

• Questions were from both the hiring manager and a panel of those I would be working with on the program. Basically a review of my resume and some additional questions to make sure my resume wasn't BS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for a relocation package, but not salary. It took a few days but did get relo benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Vienna, VA) in October 2008.

Interview

Pretty standard. Phone and personal interviews. Depending on location, can be a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your shortcomings or areas you see yourself as needing improvement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation