Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.6

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were nice, there were three of them. They each took turns asking questions and responding to my answers. Most of the questions they asked revolved around my experience with technical engineering problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technical problem you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was simple, they basically just asked a few generic thought based questions. The focus was on experience working in teams. There were no technical questions at all. Think of it like this, every question started with "tell me about a time when you...".

Interview Questions

• They asked me to answer their questions using experiences that weren't listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Was contacted for a "hiring event" via email - I was in NY and the interview was in CA -they paid airfare, food, and hotel during the process - although it was very rushed. Interviewed with two different managers who both asked identical questions and advice was given to come up with slightly different answers for each person so that you were not telling the same story twice (i.e. the interviewers then have more to talk to each other about). Was contacted about two weeks later with an offer, accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember any specific question but it was odd to me that both interviewers asked identical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

First I went to the job fair on campus. There I was selected for an on-campus interview with an engineer (who might be seeking for an intern). The main purpose of this interview to determine if I was a good fit for the company culture. If you do well, then supposedly you get some sort of flag on your online LM account. After that they refer you to apply online for the positions you like. If you do well on the on-campus interview than supposedly you will "stand out" or have higher chance to get a call from HR. But that was not the case for me. The person interviewing me during my on-campus interview liked me and asked me if I would be interested in a specific position. I contacted the person later and got the interview.

Interview was on LM site. It was with 3-4 people and a senior manager of the department I was applying to. I had two interviews that day. First one was a panel interview and the second one was with the senior manager. First interview was mainly get-to-know-you kind of interview but I was asked some technical questions and about my previous experience.

Two weeks after the interview I was offered the position and after that I did the necessary paperwork and drug test. Hiring process was simple for me but my fellow interns, who were from out of California, complained about HR not being fast for the relocation process.

Interview Questions

• I was initially told that there would be no technical questions but I was asked several technical questions related to my previous work experience. There was not anything specifically difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for interns.

Intern Interview

Interview

process took 2 months, i applied online and received a call from HR about a phone interview. Asked a total of 7 questions then asked if i had any questions. waited 2 weeks for a call back with a offer to the company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a well carried out process and I felt very welcomed and the interviewer was nice and made me feel comfortable. The questions were not ridiculous and he made it easy for me.

Interview Questions

• Name two strengths and two weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to gain email contact with some advisors in Sunnyvale. Apparently it helps if you have a family member who works there recommend you for security reasons. I haven't interviewed yet but so far the process has been wonderful.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2016.

Interview

Took a long time to get an interview (4 month process from app to offer), but did one phone interview and was offered a position within the week. Asked very generic questions and wanted more personality I think than anything else. There were two spots open I found out later and they wanted to see if I would fit better in a creative or analytical role

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest success in your college experience so far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Stratford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume, and later that week got a phone call. I applied later online. Next week they send me forms to fill and after they offered me a position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Submitted resume and talked to employees at a convention. Got a behavioral interview the next day for a summer internship. I did not get an offer, but I did get very enthusiastic feedback and learn more about the company and programs they have for employees.