Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,235 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,235 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Attended a hiring event and had 2 separate interviews. Each one was with a senior systems engineer that worked in the group. Both had to ask pre-decided questions that were mostly behavioral in nature (e.g. describe I time when you...). After the standard questions, we talked a lot about the activities involved in the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed in a task and how did you take steps to mitigate that failure?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Planner Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Due to background checks and the nature of the job, this took several months. The interview was a 3 step process. First was an interview at my school, then there was a phone screen and then finally an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation. It was basically accept this offer or decline it.

Associate Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

They flew me out and then we had a tour. After the tour, there was lunch and a panel of engineering speakers. After that there were interviews, between 1 and 3. I had two and the interviews follow the star model for interviewing

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was long because Lockheed had me in the system for months. I was skipped and sent to the on-site interview instead of the initial phone screenings and etc. Initially, 14 people were on-site for interviews and some applied for Software and others for Systems engineering. You had an hour long presentation on the overview of the company and also the perks and benefits. Then you went straight to interviews. You have 3 interviews that are close to 45 mins long. The people are very nice in tone and fair when it comes to interviewing questions. Everyone gets asked the same question for the job they are applying for. The first two people were purely asking behavioral questions and the first person told me not to even worry about STAR based answering. Interview as followed:
    1) Behavioral questions. 1-2 questions on the background on my resume.
    2) Behavioral questions. 1-2 questions on background in technical experience.
    3) 1-2 behavioral questions. 10 Technical questions. Followed by Whizbang coding question. You have to be able to walk through the answer and explain what you did.

Interview Questions

• What is OOP?
      What is polymorphism?
      What is inheritance?
      What is an abstract class?
      What is FINAL in java?
      Complete Whizz-bang question you have 13 minutes.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Stratford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume, and later that week got a phone call. I applied later online. Next week they send me forms to fill and after they offered me a position.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Phone screening before interview with recruiter. Interview was a phone interview, pretty casual, lasted about 30 minutes with manager of department the position was for. Basic behavioral based questions about teamwork, leadership experience, problem solving.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

No Interview, secured job due to previous work experience. I was hired as a contractor, sub contracted to another contractor. Job is new, challenging and engaging. Definitely see it as a career path.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter at my school for a position. I did not get the position, but was asked a month later if I would like to interview for a SE position. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle on a project that you have encountered?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

First, I applied to the requisition id on Lockheed Martin's career website; shortly afterwards, I had a phone interview with the senior manager, team manager, and task lead that mostly just went over my resume and I was able to learn more detail about the type of work for the position as well as the department I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• What kind of prior internship/work experience did I have in my field?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Attended a hiring event about 2 weeks after applying on the company’s web site. Had 3 interviews, each one went into great detail about my experience on my resume followed with behavioral questions. Everyone was very friendly and it was a great experience. It is pretty clear Lockheed Martin knows what they are looking for in candidates and their preparation and methods make the nightmare of interviewing quite enjoyable.