Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1,275 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I interviewed for two positions, one in California and one in Texas. The one with the Dallas, TX office was via video conference. It was mostly personality-based questions and reviewing the contents of my resume. Two managers sat in on the interview. Overall not too many technical questions, but a couple to test problem solving skills and approaches.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Got a phone interview that lasted about half an hour... Basic tell me about yourself questions, the recruiter was easy to talk to. No technical questions, had me describe a time in a project where a group member was difficult to work with

Aerodynamics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruited during my final year in college - on campus interview, followed by in person interview at site a few months later. Friendly, approachable recruiters and hiring managers, up front about the work I'd be assigned in the role I was being considered for.

PC Refresh Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Basic questions as to how I've replaced PCs in the past and at what magnitude. Am I comfortable introducing myself to others as I ask to replace their PC. The interview did not last long as I've been in IT for a number of years. The managers seemed to be really nice and engaged in the conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you assist a user after their new PC has an error on it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2017.

Interview

Two managers went over my resume and asked about projects I had done. I was then asked some technical questions about databases and object oriented programming. A few days after that an additional manager called and asked about what I was looking for in a career long term.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between outer join and left join   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to gain email contact with some advisors in Sunnyvale. Apparently it helps if you have a family member who works there recommend you for security reasons. I haven't interviewed yet but so far the process has been wonderful.

Software En Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was brought in to a hiring event with several other people after applying online and talking to a recruiter. There was a short introductory orientation and then we all sat in the room while they called us out one by one to be interviewed by the hiring managers. Then we followed up with a quick tour. Lunch and Breakfast were provided as the whole process lasted from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe what kinds of team projects I worked on in school and how the projects went and how team disputes were handled.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

Received a call after a few months of submitting application online. Asked to schedule one phone interview. During interview asked me 5 behavioral questions, then small talk for a bit. Received an offer the next week.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Behavioral based questions and questions that were focused on your resume. Also, fairly conversational not too intense or in your face. Overall a fairly easy interview that only lasted about an hour.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

They called me, went through 7 "technical" questions that mainly asked about team projects and stuff. The next two questions were behavioral. After that, the interviewer let me ask questions. A week or so later I got a call that they were offering me a position. Next, I needed to fill out a bunch of forms.