Lockheed Martin Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

644 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The company found my resumé in a conference database, and contacted me to suggest I apply. I applied for the position and was asked in for an interview. It was 30 minutes, focusing on behavioral questions and my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? (Position was in Orlando office)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake in a project and how you fixed it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time there was conflict on a team and how you dealt with it. Follow up: How would you have done things differently?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was composed of 3 parts. Firsts, I learned more about the company, and the role for the position, with the opportunity to ask questions as the interviewer went along. Second, I got the chance to highlight my experience, and say where I would see myself in the next 5 years. Lastly, I got to ask a few more questions, and the interviewer said he'd email me within a week to see if I would be chosen for a tour of their facilities after reviewing all of their candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Definitely a behavioral interview. They flew me down for a couple of days, nothing too exciting. There was a good amount of people there. You do not get a feel for what it is like to work there during the interview process, mostly them telling you that they are the best.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Generic Behavioral Interview Questions. Nothing too difficult!

I was contacted by one of the Engineering supervisors, instead of HR. That was a pleasant surprise to me because I was able to speak to somebody with a similar background as me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very well put together. I was invited to a event with 10 other candidates. You can either have one interview or multiples depending on who is interested in you. Hiring managers are pretty easy going people, but they also hold a certain expectation of you.

Interview Questions

• What attracts me to systems engineering , being that I have a mechanical background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2017.

Interview

After getting a reference and writing a cover letter, I had a single phone interview. It went very well. I spoke with the hiring manager directly, he was very nice and focused on asking technical questions and the contents of my resume. The technical questions weren't too detailed and if you have a 4 year degree in computer science you should at least know the terms mentioned. If you don't know the terms mentioned, you definitely need to show enthusiasm to learn. I was asked about my level of proficiency in C++ (do you know how to write template classes?), the internships I had in the past, my experience with developing for real time operating systems (mention Rate Monotonic and Earliest Deadline First algorithms), my experience with Agile methodology (through internships and classes), whether I knew a design pattern (and what design patterns are), what kinds of platforms I was used to developing on (should know windows and linux). And that's about all I can remember. Make sure you have some good questions for the hiring manager. You should be asking about the team, how people work together and what the team needs are.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 minute phone interview a manager. After the phone interview, the manager scheduled for a 30 minute face-to-face interview. Received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How did you react to a stress environment. Provide an example   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Liverpool, NY).

Interview

Had an in person interview in a big room with a long table with 9 people asking me questions about my resume and behavioral questions. At the end they gave me an easy coding question. After that they gave me a tour

Interview Questions

• I was just surprised that i had to solve a coding problem on a piece of paper and explain on how i solved it while doing it   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Was called to set up interview for a week later by phone. Interviewed by phone; interview was very casual and they believed I was an ideal fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Identify a situation where you experienced conflict with coworkers   Answer Question

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted by senior lab manager. In order to be called, a recruiter first screens your resume (and I was initially screened out, actually). Fortunately, a friend at the company gave a referral for me to this manager that gave more insight into my work ethic as a person than the (somewhat random) engineering-related laboratory work experience I had. Phone call was very relaxed and unintimidating, no "gotcha" questions!

Interview Questions

• How are your past work experiences applicable to what this job requires?   1 Answer