Lockheed Martin Senior Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Senior Field Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview while I was deployed overseas. Easy questions, nice interview, friendly people doing the interview. Process went smooth and they paid for my moving expenses. Easy transition from contracting overseas to state side work.

Senior Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Hiring was conducted by resume and interview by a manager. I met the manager and he then conducted about a 40 minute interview to test my knowledge for the position I was seeking.

Systems Engineer-Field Technical Support, Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Patuxent River, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewer lied about the actual position I would be working in. I was told me exactly what I wanted to hear, which was what was stated on the job requisition, not what the job actually entailed.

The job I applied for and the job I am currently trapped in are not even close in description.

It was only after relocating did I find out I was lied too, and now trapped for 12 months due to the company paying for my relocation.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions. I have 20 years of experience in my field, and 13 years of it in this company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non Existent

They offered the salary, take it or leave it

Senior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sinjār, Ninawa Governorate (Iraq)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sinjār, Ninawa Governorate (Iraq)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was very technical and lasted about two hours over the phone. Interviewer covered mechanical and electronic troubleshooting in repair of both AC and DC systems as well as mechanical hydraulic experience

Interview Questions

• Describe the troubleshooting process you would use in order to troubleshoot power failure in a DC system   Answer Question