Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,307 Interview Reviews

2.6

Data Analytics Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview consisted of a phone/skype interview. I was tested on my computer programming skills over the phone with 6 different people. The interviee lasted about an hour.

The second interview was at the LHM headquarters in Fort Worth with the Analytics managers.

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Worse hiring process very long and interviewers are very discriminative. Old peoples team they think this country only has one race and not aware that there are many other races live in this country who had help America grow from years. They must hire new generation who is well aware of diverse America.

Interview Questions

• My background which was related to the job but they were just making fun of me very unprofessional.They must hire new generation who is well aware of diverse America.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

detailed, good questions, well run, plenty of time, several interviewees, multiple layers of hiring management, Human resources participated, they reviewed the job, they had done a preselection to get to the folks to interview

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview is not that difficult if you are qualified which I was.If not, you will never get an interview as you must be able to meet the minimum requirements. Process took way too long.

Interview Questions

• How did I resolve a conflict. Demonstrative questions were frequently asked.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Very rigorous and very competitive than Microsoft or Google - (but lot more decent than Microsoft or Google); Very matured and experts in the field; If you interviewed or worked in Apple - you will notice the similarity with respect to what you can do rather than questions in Microsoft that tests what you do not know. Also interviewers in Microsoft are baby engineers asking coding questions with no human touch. You may expect a very subtle behavior questions and be very careful to not to answer what is not relevant.

Regardless of outcome, you will feel respected,

Interview Questions

• Many many machine learning techniques and approaches.
      Open ended questions   1 Answer

Model Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Did not like the process. As candidate they interview you with group of people from their team it felt like I was on trial. Asked questions that are from an HR text book, Didn't care for that. At the end no assurance where I stand as if I was hired or not.To many job interviews three times gets tedious.

Senior Configuration Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

There is a lot of people and paper work for the process, back round checks including family, friends and neighbors also, work history checks, conviction and felony checks, drug test and so on.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions on the application, and for clearance
      Life history, work, drugs and convictions   1 Answer

F35B Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Patuxent River, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview is based off a panel environment. The interview lasts about 1.5hrs. Each individual on the panel asks a question. LM utilizes the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) technique used by the panels to gather all the relevant information about a specific capability/characteristics that the position will requires.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an employee who lacking in their skill set.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was sufficient enough that no negotiation was requried

Functional and Environmental Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Highlands Ranch, CO).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a panel of 3 managers, and myself in a small room with various questions and answers related to electronics, and previous work experience. They asked me my strengths and weaknesses. They explained the job description and asked if I thought I was qualified for the job. Everyone was well dressed, and their were two men and one woman.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what "Ohms Law" is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Overall the interview experience was very professional and respectful. Their was no negotiation.

Cyber Security Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

There was none. I applied through a recruiter but never heard a single peep back, even after several emails to follow up with them. Not even a phone screen at all. Leaving a negative review for THE absolute worst interview process I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Original recruiter e-mail asked me about ability to travel for work, etc. just really basic general pre-phone-screen questions. And that was it. Never heard back from recruiter.   1 Answer